Loudest cheer at SMS?

Huffton

Reading the Ballotelli thread has got me thinking, what was the loudest cheer at SMS?

Camaras winner against Norwich?

Rickie equalising against the skates in the cup game?

Manes winner against Liverhampton when we came back from 2 down?

Might just be my own opinion, but Pellè's equaliser seemed louder.

I'd probably say Mane's hattrick is up there too

Sheffield United manager Kevin Blackwell: "It was an incredible atmosphere."

It's not often visiting managers say that about St Mary's. Stern John's winning goal and the final minutes of the 3-2 win v Sheffield United in May 2008 has to be up there. When Gabbiadini scored his second goal at Wembley and the minutes just after that reminded me of it.

Personally the loudest I remember was after Telfer's lob against Newcastle in 2002. Last minute cracker when we were down to 10 men thanks to new boots Tahar and his unforgettable red card!

Tahar taking out 60 Clicks was most enjoyable, what was even more enjoyable was the silly sod buggered himself up even more by making out that he was travelling at 1000mph when contact was made and rolled over about 30 times just to make sure Tahar got sent off but stuffing his knees up in the process (probably told Tahar how much he earned when he went over to apologise) ............... downside was that sending off prevented Matty making his final official outing as a Saints player.

Martina's wonder strike against Arsenal deserves a worthy mention. Shocked silence followed by huge roar.

That was a bit like Chris Bairds howitzer against Cardiff (?) free kick outside the box, it might have been Bale instead of going for goal made like he passed it to Surman who appeared to fluff it producing mass groans from everyone in the stands only for Baird to absolutely hammer it from outside the box into the back of the net like a missile.

"Oh..........wtf.......Groan..wtf......Stunned Silence........Cheers".

Sheffield United manager Kevin Blackwell: "It was an incredible atmosphere."

It's not often visiting managers say that about St Mary's. Stern John's winning goal and the final minutes of the 3-2 win v Sheffield United in May 2008 has to be up there. When Gabbiadini scored his second goal at Wembley and the minutes just after that reminded me of it.

But totally contrasting emotions - The anxiety of the final minutes against Sheffield when we defended the edge of the penalty area against a never ending barrage of crosses, and the joy and dancing around after Gabba's equaliser