Get Rid Now

washsaint

F******* Pellegrino has cost us 2 points. His utterly negative tactics have seen us go from 2-0 and in full control to having 11 men behind the ball in the 2nd half with ZERO attacking intent.

He is an embarrassment to our club and the Board is a f****** embarrassment for not acting earlier and putting this absolute clown out of his misery weeks ago.

Disgraceful 2nd half performance and down to the manager with his negative, dire, defensive tactics.

We are down with this moron at the helm.

Yet again another manager makes changes and our clueless buffoon sits on his hands and finally makes changes with 2 minutes left.

PLease, please get this utter moron out of our club

Would have got a result if it weren’t for the ref. Can’t always be managers fault. Plenty of positives today. Just needs time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We haven't got time. That was a six pointer today. 2-0 up and as soon as they got one back you could see what was going to happen. Pellegrino is a ****ing clueless ****. He should've been fired before the Everton game. That's us down.

Would have got a result if it weren’t for the ref. Can’t always be managers fault. Plenty of positives today. Just needs time.

ARe you for real? WHo put the team out 2nd half with 11 behind the ball and defend at all costs? There was zero attacking intent 2nd half and at home we all said at HT that they would come out and sit really deep and we would concede. This happens almost every game when we are in front at HT. And you think the manager (clueless buffoon, he sure as hell isn';t a manager) has no part in this? The guy is completely out of his depth and has no tactical nouse or any idea how to change a game.

ARe you for real? WHo put the team out 2nd half with 11 behind the ball and defend at all costs? There was zero attacking intent 2nd half and at home we all said at HT that they would come out and sit really deep and we would concede. This happens almost every game when we are in front at HT. And you think the manager (clueless buffoon, he sure as hell isn';t a manager) has no part in this? The guy is completely out of his depth and has no tactical nouse or any idea how to change a game.

Exactly. He's learned nothing from what happened against palace. I ****ing hate the clueless *****. At this rate we'll be playing P*mpey next season.

Some people don’t watch the same game as I do.

Bang on

We haven't got time. That was a six pointer today. 2-0 up and as soon as they got one back you could see what was going to happen. Pellegrino is a ****ing clueless ****. He should've been fired before the Everton game. That's us down.

Indeed. At 1-2 he should have had Gabbi on straightaway, play 2 up, Boufal playing behind the front 2. The best form of defence is attack, not 11 men behind the ball for 45 minutes!!!

Agreed. Panic sacking managers is what other clubs do. We are better than that. Pellegrino had that game won until the handball so not fair to sack him for it.

Agreed. Panic sacking managers is what other clubs do. We are better than that. Pellegrino had that game won until the handball so not fair to sack him for it.

I'd say it would be panic in October, but now, given that we've still only one 4 games - YES 4 GAMES - all season, it's not going to be panic. It will be thoroughly fair and deserved. Stealing a living springs to mind.

Thanks Les

It's not an entirely tactical thing it's something lost in translation and is why he should be on his way. His mentality and his tactics just don't cut the mustard in the Premier League. Might have been sound to sit on a two goal advantage away from home in La Liga but it just doesn't work here.

Those who have followed Saints for a long time should be able to tell that our managers have got steadily worse since Pochettino. Changing managers has only made us worse each time it has occurred so why go through it again. It makes much more sense to stick with Mope given the positives associated with him. Changing him for a worse manager would only see us slide dangerously close to the relegation zone and doesn’t seem wise to me.

Those who have followed Saints for a long time should be able to tell that our managers have got steadily worse since Pochettino. Changing managers has only made us worse each time it has occurred so why go through it again. It makes much more sense to stick with Mope given the positives associated with him. Changing him for a worse manager would only see us slide dangerously close to the relegation zone and doesn’t seem wise to me.

Clearly wumming. 2/10

Exactly. He's learned nothing from what happened against palace. I ****ing hate the clueless *****. At this rate we'll be playing P*mpey next season.

What happened against Palace... And Brighton.... And Huddersfield.... And Arsenal.... And Burnley.... And etc.

Yes Koeman was so much worse and yet finished higher after selling loads of players. You are clueless

We we are already dangerously near the relegation zone?

Why shouldn't we "panic sack" the manager like other clubs do when it works out well for them in most cases, as we are seeing with the clubs which have "panic sacked"?

You might blame cheating or the match officials for the equaliser but the fact remains MP's negative tactics made it possible to give up a 2-goal lead!

Statistically this manager is the worst that we have ever had and Les seems to be sticking with him. Dunno why? I'd suggest getting a worse manager than this clown would be quite some achievement. Jeez even Wigley and Branfoot have better records. Where do you think we are now, if not dangerously close to relegation? I don't understand your argument for not changing manager? Surely it's our only hope, if only a small hope? However, I fear it is far too late now as we will be playing in the Championship next season - where this clown, if he's still in charge, will continue to struggle.

Statistically this manager is the worst that we have ever had and Les seems to be sticking with him. Dunno why? I'd suggest getting a worse manager than this clown would be quite some achievement. Jeez even Wigley and Branfoot have better records. Where do you think we are now, if not dangerously close to relegation? I don't understand your argument for not changing manager? Surely it's our only hope, if only a small hope? However, I fear it is far too late now as we will be playing in the Championship next season - where this clown, if he's still in charge, will continue to struggle.

In a nutshell, he simply has to go as we are in free fall.

Managers are the same as other professionals in that there are good ones, average ones and poor ones. Change the manager and even if we get an average one we are ahead of the game. But there is the possibility that we might find another good one like Pochettino. I'm pretty sure there aren't that many out there as bad as Pellegrino.

Two games now where we have no attacking purposes in the second half which gives the opposition manager a chance to pile forward.

Pellegrino’s first half performances vs Palace and Watford have been pretty good but I don’t know what goes in his thick head thinking we can sit for 45 minutes and defend nonstop.

Two games now where we have no attacking purposes in the second half which gives the opposition manager a chance to pile forward.

Pellegrino’s first half performances vs Palace and Watford have been pretty good but I don’t know what goes in his thick head thinking we can sit for 45 minutes and defend nonstop.

He thinks of Man U and hopes

Did Rafa used to employ this tactic at Liverpool when this **** was on his coaching staff ?