I hope Noah Liebherr has no say.....

saint lard

Does this fella hold a seat in the boardroom at all, I hope not.....and the people in power do not hold the same view...28087971f5573f09b14aaa68c0f2a36c.jpg

1d9065e4216a592999d0e3cb77f912dd.jpg

But I get the feeling they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deluded like the rest of them !

To recap - you've got to give a manager time it's not fair to expect an immediate impact. Also him - look at the immediate impact Puel has had at Leicester.

It's times like this I actually wish we had someone like David Sullivan's idiot son posting s hit on social media instead.

The abuse Noah is receiving for this comment is appalling considering what his family did for this club. Shocking. Where are the mods at times like these?

Markus did. Katherina seems to have no interest rather than selling everything that moves and wrecking the model that got us up two leagues.

This thread should be deleted in all honesty. What's the point in giving abuse to a member of a family that saved this club when the comments were made weeks ago and have been dragged up and are now well out of context?

To some extent I agree. I certainly don't want to be in a position where the Liebherr's become a focal point for fans frustrations and abuse given the recent history (even if there are doubts over KL's eventual choice of "partnership" which has yet to show any positive feature). That said, this is not a confidential document being breached he has put this on social media for the world to see.

Doesn't reflect well on the club though that at a time things are going tits up, and people are calling for a change of manager, the fans have to look for Noah Liebherr and Nelly Gao's Instagram accounts for an insight as to the club's thinking.

This thread should be deleted in all honesty. What's the point in giving abuse to a member of a family that saved this club when the comments were made weeks ago and have been dragged up and are now well out of context?

Perhaps Eric ‘bad back’ Black has been reincarnated as a 6 foot 4 Swiss-German trust fund baby?

Other than that I have no idea why the OP posts on here -and as you say, the comments are largely irrelevant to the here and now.

who has abused him on this thread?

He put it into the social media world so no doubt he is expecting some reaction or comments.

My pennies worth is it seems to fit with the clubs thinking, and IMO it's unlikely we will see a managerial change. Therefore we can protest (and probably just add to the problems we have) or we can just support the team as he suggests. ( and pretty much what I have seen at games)

I can't see protesting before or during games will achieve anything except make any manager thinking of coming here, think twice.

He put it into the social media world so no doubt he is expecting some reaction or comments.

My pennies worth is it seems to fit with the clubs thinking, and IMO it's unlikely we will see a managerial change. Therefore we can protest (and probably just add to the problems we have) or we can just support the team as he suggests. ( and pretty much what I have seen at games)

I can't see protesting before or during games will achieve anything except make any manager thinking of coming here, think twice.

I think you are right. Sad if abuse was sent on social media at the time but his comments were in Dec so thread is a bit off context. Just going to damage the club for a long time either way - protests will damage getting sponsors and revenue and keeping MP on will damage the club and local people working at the club lose jobs as happened last time. Very avoidable situation all around. Can’t see myself going to a home game for quite some time

I think you are right. Sad if abuse was sent on social media at the time but his comments were in Dec so thread is a bit off context. Just going to damage the club for a long time either way - protests will damage getting sponsors and revenue and keeping MP on will damage the club and local people working at the club lose jobs as happened last time. Very avoidable situation all around. Can’t see myself going to a home game for quite some time

Lol you won't be missing much.. I think it's 31 goals we have scored in 31 home games in the last two seasons!

At least MP only needs 3 goals this season( in 7 games) to match last years total goals at home...so in theory we are more attacking!

Ironically I think last two seasons have sucked the fight out of a lot of supporters and everyone has seen this coming.

The atmosphere is poor as a result but not singing also means they don't bother singing anti songs either.

I'm on about that abuse he's getting on social media NOW. His comments are out of date and some people are properly going in on him for it now they have some hindsight behind them. It's a cowardly way of debating and it's mostly degenerate ****s online that can barely string a sentence together absolutely hounding him.

Lol you won't be missing much.. I think it's 31 goals we have scored in 31 home games in the last two seasons!

At least MP only needs 3 goals this season( in 7 games) to match last years total goals at home...so in theory we are more attacking!

Ironically I think last two seasons have sucked the fight out of a lot of supporters and everyone has seen this coming.

The atmosphere is poor as a result but not singing also means they don't bother singing anti songs either.

Agree and in a way radio silence at games is more harmful for the future - people protest when they care. 04/05 was awful but exciting with it, hence why the renewals weren’t too bad. Dread to think what they will be like this time

I'm on about that abuse he's getting on social media NOW. His comments are out of date and some people are properly going in on him for it now they have some hindsight behind them. It's a cowardly way of debating and it's mostly degenerate ****s online that can barely string a sentence together absolutely hounding him.

This is the downside to social media. Hope in a lot of ways what you are posting is wrong but probably not. Posting feedback and your views is fine eg Pellegrino out but doesn’t need to be done in a personal way. I have nothing personal against MP but have been a fan since early 80s and with the resources he’s had, he is the worst manager ever. You can’t compare Jan etc as club was on verge of going pop and even Branfoot had fraction of resources

Imagine being this ungrateful.

Ungrateful about what? That we were bought out of administration by some long standing Saints supporter (btw that is being sarcastic) at a dirt cheap price, who then sadly passed away soon after, with his daughter (another equally long standing Saints supporter) taking over, and who with a bit of care with the investment turned a £150m profit, while retaining a minority stake in the club.

People seem to not realise that the Liebherr purchase of SFC was a business decision, first and foremost - and as mentioned, at a really cheap price. The feelings and wishes of the fans were and are somewhat unimportant to say the least. Or do you want and expect an owner to be all pally with you, just so that you feel appreciated?

He's just a young, rich kid with tonnes of inherited wealth that he's never had to work for. I'd say his stance is pretty similar to that of the clubs though, unfortunately.

What a very condescending comment he may be young and rich but so what he supports saints comes from a family that saved the club and is entitled to have his opinion and say like any one of us.

I may disagree with what he says but certainly believe he has as much right as anyone else if not more to air his view without snide comments anout his wealth or background etc

Not sure I need to be told by some kid who has been "supporting" Saints for 5 minutes, how I should or shouldn't show my support.

Here we go again on this forum with the I am a better longer more committed supporter than you crap.

To be successful we should welcome and encourage new supporters from whatever background they come and let anyone supporting saints rich or poor old or new air their views without having to be insulted by others

that is what a forum is for

You can take issue with and argue constructively against the views rather than insult fellow supporters or play the game I am a better supporter than you are

I have been a supporter of this club for over 50 years and now days what i see on here makes me ashamed to support saints

Halo are you very stupid? I didn't say I was a bigger/better supporter than this JCL, but just that I don't need or want to be told how I should be supporting the team. If anyone is going in for the better supporter ****, it is the arrogant young pup.

Ungrateful about what? That we were bought out of administration by some long standing Saints supporter (btw that is being sarcastic) at a dirt cheap price, who then sadly passed away soon after, with his daughter (another equally long standing Saints supporter) taking over, and who with a bit of care with the investment turned a £150m profit, while retaining a minority stake in the club.

People seem to not realise that the Liebherr purchase of SFC was a business decision, first and foremost - and as mentioned, at a really cheap price. The feelings and wishes of the fans were and are somewhat unimportant to say the least. Or do you want and expect an owner to be all pally with you, just so that you feel appreciated?

So seeing as no one else was prepared to wade in and make these vast profits at a time we looked likely to go under how do you define the price as cheap?

So your solution would have been for us to set a higher price and go under through no takers or possibly to allow The consortium that eventually bought Coventry ( even though their offer was lower) to have taken over and be where they are today?

Yes they made a profit but they took on a lot of risk at the time when no others were prepared to and as a result we had a hell of a ride for many years so I think some thanks are due even if certain actions do probably need taking now

Edited by Saint Without a Halo

Noah should shut the **** up. Having a rich mummy doesn’t give you any right to tell us what to say.

So you can spout pony on social media/forums but he can't? Based on what, having a rich mum or a different opinion. I'm sure if he posted Pell out, you'd be ok with it.

Halo are you very stupid? I didn't say I was a bigger/better supporter than this JCL, but just that I don't need or want to be told how I should be supporting the team. If anyone is going in for the better supporter ****, it is the arrogant young pup.

So to make any point You dont agree with I have to be stupid

You just made my point for me thanks

Are you able to debate construtively without attacking others

Why is He an arrogant young pup. He has an opinion which you and I disagree with that is all

Edited by Saint Without a Halo

So you can spout pony on social media/forums but he can't? Based on what, having a rich mum or a different opinion. I'm sure if he posted Pell out, you'd be ok with it.

I’m not telling him him or anyone else how to support their club.

So to make any point You dont agree with I have to be stupid

You just made my point for me thanks

Are you able to debate construtively without attacking others

Why is He an arrogant young pup. He has an opinion which you and I disagree with that is all

No, you just need to read what people write without casting aspersions from your incorrect interpretations and non-sequiturs.

As for being grateful that we were bought by the family (what with all the risk - IMO a fairly small one, albeit I am sure we all have our own opinion on that), this is just banal. They didn't buy SFC for our (supporters) benefit. And before you go spouting off again, that is not to say that there was a sense of relief that a new owner such as him came along so late in the day, rather than SISU (although hindsight is a wonderful thing).

I’m not telling him him or anyone else how to support their club.

I see. By telling him to shut the **** up, you're not telling him how he should support his club?

Support the club as you deem fit, but shut the **** up and don't comment on it. Makes perfect sense, sorry I doubted you.

No but you could have said i disagree that we are being emotional or that we are turning against the team or that replacing the manager now is not too hasty without telling him to shut the f up or reffering to his background couldnt you?

His background is relevant though. If he was a lifelong Saints fan, or even someone with some knowledge of the game his comments wouldn’t be quite so irritating. He’s just some kid who happens to have a rich mummy, I don’t see what right he has to tell me I’m being too emotional.

His background is relevant though. If he was a lifelong Saints fan, or even someone with some knowledge of the game his comments wouldn’t be quite so irritating. He’s just some kid who happens to have a rich mummy, I don’t see what right he has to tell me I’m being too emotional.

He is not talking about you he is reffering to our support in general as many others do on here and as for his knowledge of the game neither you or I have any idea how much he has

Also since when is deep knowledge of the game a prerequisite to having an opinion it is only through playing supporting watching and debating that anyone develops a knowledge of the game so why not let him have his say

The abuse Noah is receiving for this comment is appalling considering what his family did for this club. Shocking. Where are the mods at times like these?

He has done nothing for us. He does not warrant abuse, nobody does, but Noah is not a club benefactor. The family did very well out of the club and made huge profits. You seem to think being in the family warrants respect in its own right. Most people just see him as a fan like everybody else.

Yeah, I'd have thought/hoped that was the last straw for most. I was gone before that.....

Let's say he does improve, we get to 38 points and scrape survival though. Do we keep him? I'd still want him gone as it would have been an atrocious points haul, despite being a huge relief we stayed up in the end.

Good point. Pelligrino's record is so bad that even if we had 6 more wins and took us into 40+ points his win % would only be 26% which would still place him amongst some very poor Managers that Saints have had.