Player of the Season

Hatch

Just for his consistency, has to be Redmond. :p

I feel like PEH has done well over the last month or two, but didn't play much early on. Yoshida has had a lot of excellent games, but then also cost us a few goals/points. Cedric was doing ok until his injury, I'd say he has probably had more 7/10 games than anyone else. We really are scraping the barrel with this aren't we? Shows how bad we've been that not a single player has stood out.

Just for his consistency, has to be Redmond. :p

I feel like PEH has done well over the last month or two, but didn't play much early on. Yoshida has had a lot of excellent games, but then also cost us a few goals/points. Cedric was doing ok until his injury, I'd say he has probably had more 7/10 games than anyone else. We really are scraping the barrel with this aren't we? Shows how bad we've been that not a single player has stood out.

I had to read that one twice to realise what you were getting at.

Hojbjerg. How many games has he started? Desperation stuff.

Not many, but then nor has Charlie either and they are the two obvious ones. JWP could come into the picture if he keeps getting goals but not pulling up trees either.

Now if it was prize of ceramic minature toilet on a plinth for the worst player, we'd be spoilt for choice! Perhaps we should virtually award one on behalf of SWF at the end of the season to let the players know much we think of them...

No star players left. No standouts.

Shows you how far Romeu has regressed under this idiot though, was definately a standout last year although less competition even then than previous season. I think his comments in the press - clever as didn't directly criticise MP but left us to read between the lines - showed what he thought. I think he's one of the few that cares as well.

Shows you how far Romeu has regressed under this idiot though, was definately a standout last year although less competition even then than previous season. I think his comments in the press - clever as didn't directly criticise MP but left us to read between the lines - showed what he thought. I think he's one of the few that cares as well.

Romeu was quite good last year but we have to remember he too struggled for games here when he signed as he was in Wanyama's shadow.