How Many Times ....

Wurzel

How many times a day are you visiting this site at the moment? Normally once a day is (more than) enough, but currently I must be revisiting it hourly in expectation of seeing a new sticky entitled "X signs 5 year deal" or "Y comes on loan for rest of season".

They say it's the hope that kills you. :(

I wake up and look in the hope that there's a thread called 'MP sacked!' but there never is. I look again after about an hour, then after lunch and dinner. Then i look again just before bedtime. The transfers thread I dip into to see how few rumours there are about real prospects of gullible French third division reserve team players might be to join up with such a figurehead. Then when i tire of that I put Saints FC into the search engine of Twitter to see if a spotty anorak has seen Ronald Koeman's mum getting into a train at Southampton Parkway. After that I start again. It's a great life.

I'm guessing if I post this, then go onto another thread etc, it only counts as one visit right? In which case probably three or four;

A) It's my week off work

B) It's the transfer window.

If those two things were not in play, probably once a day.

How many times a day are you visiting this site at the moment? Normally once a day is (more than) enough, but currently I must be revisiting it hourly in expectation of seeing a new sticky entitled "X signs 5 year deal" or "Y comes on loan for rest of season".

Similar... i am logging on in the slim hope (and I know its slim), that there is some positive news about the club. Either some good signings, or an investor that cares, Les Reed leaving etc etc... Anything that can be taken as a sign of forward progress.

Similar... i am logging on in the slim hope (and I know its slim), that there is some positive news about the club. Either some good signings, or an investor that cares, Les Reed leaving etc etc... Anything that can be taken as a sign of forward progress.
I'm here in the hope that they sack the manager.

I wake up and look in the hope that there's a thread called 'MP sacked!' but there never is. I look again after about an hour, then after lunch and dinner. Then i look again just before bedtime. The transfers thread I dip into to see how few rumours there are about real prospects of gullible French third division reserve team players might be to join up with such a figurehead. Then when i tire of that I put Saints FC into the search engine of Twitter to see if a spotty anorak has seen Ronald Koeman's mum getting into a train at Southampton Parkway. After that I start again. It's a great life.
That spoof tweet last night literally finished me off. I was so excited that he had been sacked....only to realise it was a wind up. Today the world is a dark, horrible, gloomy, Argentine muppetfull, Walcottless black space...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

think I've got it even worse than you. I even keep checking the Theo Walcott thread in the pathetic hope that he's coming to us after all.

i am gobsmacked that we haven't signed someone yet .