Les Reed Out protest

Nordic Saint

Great graph but the red line at the bottom needs to go back much further. Cortese was at the club from August 2009 until Jan 2014 and Les Reed joined the club in April 2010. Therefore the point you're trying to make is nonsense.
Les Reeds influence was massively increased after he got rid of Cortese.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Well this bit of the article ****es on a few fireworks.

“The 57-year-old, who is understood to be Cortese’s most valued advisor on football matters”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since when did the Daily Echo become the oracle of truth ?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
It needs to happen at the end of the game if we lose this one. The lazy b@stard couldn't even be bothered to try to get anyone toinight as he'd rather sit back, watch the game and enjoy the free hospitality. He can't be allowed to get away with this any more.

It didnt so do shut up or go and do a protest yourself...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
There is really no point in sacking Pellegrino if Les Reed is going to be appointing the next manager, as each one he appoints is worse than the previous one. We need our 'Black Box' Paul Mitchell back to find the next Pochettino. Les Reed and Ross Wilson will just bring in a worse version of Pellegrino.

2015/16 63 pts

2016/17 46 pts

2017/18 33-38 pts ??

There has been a clear decline since May 2016 so you certainly can't blame it all on Pellegrino or the Gaos. Kat, Les and Ralph have been in control for all of that period. I get the impression that Kat just lets Les get on with it, as long as he makes her money, and that, in effect, Ralph's position is not mch more than an honorary president, who just seems to be brought over to make a PR statement every few months, and he isn't even very good at that. So, Les Reed must be largely responsible for our decline. Polls show the majority of fans agree he has failed badly over the last 2 years and that, after reaching 65 last year, he should have retired and let someone younger take over. I think he is doing more harm than good by hanging on. My preferred choice to replace him would be Paul Mitchell..

There is no need for A4 paper. A simple chant of Les Reed Out at the end of each defeat will suffice.

We've left it too late for this season. Reed should have been forced to retire on his 65th birthday last year. But, it's not too late to save our club from a further relegation next season. We need to let the Gaos know that we want Reed out before he can do any further damage. Sadly, we've left it too late to get back the man who was mainly responsible for our success, our former head of recruitment, Paul Mitchell, as he has was given a job by RB Leipzig in Janaury- so we'll have to watch them, rather than us, snapping up some of the best young talented players, managers and coaches in Europe and having the most successful spell in their history.

#LesReedOut

Unless fans make their feelings known, loudly and clearly, there is a real danger that Les Reed and Ross Wilson will be in charge of the next transfer window and that could spell more disaster. The Gaos should be here for at least one of the remaining games and they will see our other matches on TV. We need to let them know how we feel about the way the club is being run, at the end of every defeat, with a simple chant of....

#LesReedOut

Unless fans make their feelings known, loudly and clearly, there is a real danger that Les Reed and Ross Wilson will be in charge of the next transfer window and that could spell more disaster. The Gaos should be here for at least one of the remaining games and they will see our other matches on TV. We need to let them know how we feel about the way the club is being run, at the end of every defeat, with a simple chant of....

#LesReedOut

Do we actually shout Hashtag before the LesReed out...

I don't think it is particularly a good way to run a company to listen to a bunch of mostly unreasonable supporters who have little idea of why certain decisions were made

Wish Askham and co listened to you in the early 90s

Les Reed's name should be ringing round Anfield tonight after all he's done for them. To think, just 2 seasons ago, we finished above Liverpool but Les kept chipping away, selling them Mane and van Dijk, to help make them the team they are today. What other DOF would be generous enough to sell so many of his best players to one rival club? He'll be wearing a smug smile tonight, thinking to himself, 'Liverpool owe it all to me." His only regret must be that we've got nobody left good enough to sell them.

• 6 months later...
There is really no point in sacking Pellegrino if Les Reed is going to be appointing the next manager, as each one he appoints is worse than the previous one. We need our 'Black Box' Paul Mitchell back to find the next Pochettino. Les Reed and Ross Wilson will just bring in a worse version of Pellegrino.

2015/16 63 pts

2016/17 46 pts

2017/18 33-38 pts ??

There has been a clear decline since May 2016 so you certainly can't blame it all on Pellegrino or the Gaos. Kat, Les and Ralph have been in control for all of that period. I get the impression that Kat just lets Les get on with it, as long as he makes her money, and that, in effect, Ralph's position is not mch more than an honorary president, who just seems to be brought over to make a PR statement every few months, and he isn't even very good at that. So, Les Reed must be largely responsible for our decline. Polls show the majority of fans agree he has failed badly over the last 2 years and that, after reaching 65 last year, he should have retired and let someone younger take over. I think he is doing more harm than good by hanging on. My preferred choice to replace him would be Paul Mitchell..

There is no need for A4 paper. A simple chant of Les Reed Out at the end of each defeat will suffice.

Pity it didn't happen then. It's going to take so much longer to repair the damage he's done. He has now got rid of just about everyone who was doing a good job.

Our fans can’t even be arsed to get behind the team, do you really think a protest will happen?

In fairness one league win at home since last November has probably sucked a wee bit of enthusiasm out of some fans.

• 3 weeks later...

2015/16 63 pts

2016/17 46 pts

2017/18 33-38 pts ??

2015/16 63 pts

2016/17 46 pts

2017/18 36 pts

2018/19 28-32 pts ??

Koeman>Puel>Pellegrino>Hughes>

2015/16 63 pts Tadic VVD Mane Pelle Wanyama

2016/17 46 pts Tadic VVD(½)

2017/18 36 pts Tadic

2018/19 28-32 pts No top 6 level players left

Good points. We have no players that top 6 sides want.... They clearly have a better eye than Les Reed.

The biggest problem here is either that Ross Wilson is no good or Paul Mitchell was irreplaceable.

I'm amazed that people don't recognize how much influence Koeman had on signings during that era. Tadic, Pelle, Mane, VVD signings influenced by Koeman. A few less successful signings to like Cuco and Clasie.