Weekend’s other games

whelk

I don't think Brighton look crap, Chelsea have just been very good today.

Brighton are a limited side but well organised, could see them grinding out a few 1-0 wins.

Brighton, Burnley, Huddersfield, Newcastle and now Palace are well organised and get the best from what they have. We're the complete opposite.

Dont look crap to me either. March looks a good player we were linked with him just before his injury.

Will be a battle.

Moss is his usual sh1te .....penalty

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brighton have only scored in 2 of their last eight (in 45 minutes nine) league games.

If we can’t beat them then there will be something seriously, seriously wrong.

We didn't beat them the few months ago we played them, we let Glen flaming Murray equalise. Have no confidence in us to beat anyone going by who we've failed to beat this year.

Brighton Certainly don't look crap Chelsea are certainly riding their luck.

They were caught a bit like rabbits in headlights for the first 5 mins, but since then they've looked better. How the lino missed that clear pen is beyond me, you can talk VAR all you like, but if a human being cannot keep up with play to see the most blantant penality ever then he shouldn't be in a job.

I reckon they'll get a goal back in the 2nd half.

I don't think Brighton look crap, Chelsea have just been very good today.

Brighton are a limited side but well organised, could see them grinding out a few 1-0 wins.

Brighton, Burnley, Huddersfield, Newcastle and now Palace are well organised and get the best from what they have. We're the complete opposite.

TBF they improved massively after first 10 mins.

Interesting that it’s ‘Chelsea have been v good’ but would never be the case if we got a point like at Old Trafford cos of course that would be against ‘an under performing Utd’

They were caught a bit like rabbits in headlights for the first 5 mins, but since then they've looked better. How the lino missed that clear pen is beyond me, you can talk VAR all you like, but if a human being cannot keep up with play to see the most blantant penality ever then he shouldn't be in a job.

Clearly you don't understand! Referees and their assistants never make mistakes and their work is always unbiased, unaffected by the pressure put on them by fans, or the relative size of the teams in question and therefore their relative importance to the Premier League brand.

Referees and there to impartially enforce the rules of the game, which they do perfectly all of the time.

Just look at Mark Clattenburg for instance, he always applied the rules of the game in a forthright and objective manner.

The only way we will stay up is by 3 teams being crapper than us, and this season there is a lot of crapness in the Premier League. The only problem is nobody is SO crap that they're being cut adrift. It's ironic that for all the talk of relegation (and yes I still think we will be a third of the teams to go down unless the regime changes), a couple of wins, even a couple of crappy 1-0 back-to-the-wall-lucky-as-hell-other-team-on-an-off-day consecutive wins would see us up there in mid-table. It's hard to see that happening though!

After throwing away the 2-0 against Watford, I'm now in the Dalek camp of taking 17th this season and building anew for next season. Any better than that would now be a remarkable achievement.

The only way we will stay up is by 3 teams being crapper than us, and this season there is a lot of crapness in the Premier League. The only problem is nobody is SO crap that they're being cut adrift. It's ironic that for all the talk of relegation (and yes I still think we will be a third of the teams to go down unless the regime changes), a couple of wins, even a couple of crappy 1-0 back-to-the-wall-lucky-as-hell-other-team-on-an-off-day consecutive wins would see us up there in mid-table. It's hard to see that happening though!

After throwing away the 2-0 against Watford, I'm now in the Dalek camp of taking 17th this season and building anew for next season. Any better than that would now be a remarkable achievement.

Agree so far but you often get an overachieving promoted club that tails off massively like Blackpool, Hull previously. Hoping at least one of them does. Newcastle with no transfers might get toxic. Huddersfield are confounding the predictions but hope both drop off drastically. And can we have either of their managers please.

watching all the goals as they go in- two set pieces for Arsenal.

Jay Rod goal was quite nice as well, slightly lucky finish in the 1v1 but took it was a long ball over the top which he controlled very well with Everton's backline really high up.

watching all the goals as they go in- two set pieces for Arsenal.

Jay Rod goal was quite nice as well, slightly lucky finish in the 1v1 but took it was a long ball over the top which he controlled very well with Everton's backline really high up.

What channel is that on please?

palace getting done by 10 today won't put them below us

I know but seeing sides close to us lose by heavy margins and not pulling out a significant points gap might just spark a revival in our players to get us out of this mess, i know it seems impossible to even get 1 point against Spurs tomorrow but you never know......

I'm sure their fans said their players were all ****e before it turned round too. Bit of confidence and vaguely alright management makes a huge, huge difference.

I would have been sceptical if we'd appointed Hodgson. But I bet we'd be comfortably mid-table.

We'd be comfortably mid table if we had appointed Allardyce, Pardew, Moyes, Lambert.......