Weekend’s other games

whelk

We'd be comfortably mid table if we had appointed Allardyce, Pardew, Moyes, Lambert.......

Mid table is currently 6 points above us. I’d hardly say that’s comfortable! Lambert hasn’t even had 45 minutes in charge either so it’s a stretch to suggest he’s had any effect

Mid table is currently 6 points above us. I’d hardly say that’s comfortable! Lambert hasn’t even had 45 minutes in charge either so it’s a stretch to suggest he’s had any effect
it is comfortable when the bottom 6 in the. league are woeful

Draw is the best result for us. Or even a Stoke win, because I think Huddersfield will end up slipping down the table in the coming weeks.

I’m cheering for the draw. I don’t want us going into the Spurs game in the relegation zone.

It’s been a game of poor quality so far, but Shaquiri missed a decent one on one chance at the end.

I think we were all in agreement that we would be bottom three, if not bottom by the end of January.

Let's see if the owners/board/manager/coaches/players have got the ability or imagination to do anything about it.

I think the fans have. It generally involves buying a couple of very very good footballers, and for some fans, changing the manager, but the powers that be seem to think that status quo is the right answer, and that, unfortunately, will only lead to down, down, deeper and down.

Never saw that coming...in the relegation zone, well I never!

Did you forsee us finishing 6th, 7th, 8th, cup final? No you were peddling relegation then too.

It’s like me saying the click will be on 1:13 when I next look at it, ignoring all the times it wasn’t and then acting all billy big balls the one time I was right.

To clubs who bothered to make a change of manager jump above us.
thing is. what on earth does Reed and Co see Pellegrino doing anything different to drag us out of it.?

all well and good giving manager time and that, but not when it is clear that the manager is beyond hopeless

thing is. what on earth does Reed and Co see Pellegrino doing anything different to drag us out of it.?

all well and good giving manager time and that, but not when it is clear that the manager is beyond hopeless

That’s the worrying part, we’ve not shown any signs of improvement from day 1.

If I worked at a big company that knew they might go bust but I knew I’d get another job easily when/if that happened I wouldn’t be too fussed about working really hard to save said company.

2nd bottom

I honestly do not believe we will come out of the bottom 3 for the rest of the season

such a shame

People saying we will win away at West Brom when we only beat them at home with a wonder goal.

I struggle to see where enough points to get us out will come from and who we will catch.

All well and good giving him time if we are improving or he looks like he knows what he’s doing. There is nothing in his CV that shows he can manage in the prem either so giving him time is just taking a massive unnecessary gamble with the clubs future.

Yep. Funny that isn't it?

I bloody hope our board have noticied this. Probably too late now though.

Not too late if we do it early next week. Brighton game is massive and a new manager bounce could give us the boost we need. To lose that game would be unthinkable but we easily could if we keep MP following a thrashing tomorrow. I’ve resigned myself to the fact we won’t change it now though, our board think they know better for whatever misguided reason and will retain someone who is statistically our worst ever permanent manager. Utter madness.