Weekend’s other games

whelk

2nd bottom

I honestly do not believe we will come out of the bottom 3 for the rest of the season

such a shame

So what are we going to do about it? We should be going bat **** crazy! St Marys should be a couldron of hate tomorrow, directed at the Board. We won’t get anything vs Spurs anyway, so use the day for something useful. Guan was right, club are sarisfied all the time the peasants are quiet.

Huddersfield could be in trouble based on this. Liverpool and Man U next up for them after the FA Cup.

There are enough poor teams to make it still worth fighting to get out of the mess. The thing that I can't understand is the total lack of urgency coming from the board.

Extreme arrogance and complacency or is it that the club is in a complete mess behind the scenes with all the money gone down a black hole?

In a bad slump in form and my rough calculations have them us and Swansea relegated on recent form.

Then we’ll just have to ****ing change our recent form, still waiting to see a full blooded response from Saints that gives some inclination that they have enough bottle for this fight.

Then we’ll just have to ****ing change our recent form, still waiting to see a full blooded response from Saints that gives some inclination that they have enough bottle for this fight.

Not sure we’ve got the players for it tbh. Full blooded isn’t in the vocabulary of Tadic or Boufal.

We'd be comfortably mid table if we had appointed Allardyce, Pardew, Moyes, Lambert.......

We would. Which is why our failure to act despite it being obvious for MONTHS now that we need to is all the more enraging. I simply do not understand it. Perhaps being in the bottom 3 and getting battered by Spurs will finally force some action but who do we get in now?

The board hasn't given Pellegrino a bottom 3 squad.

Their incompetence has been in not sacking him. After tomorrow they won't be in any doubt that the fans want him gone I'm sure. Despite being amazed he's still here for months, I think he'll be sacked next week.

The only thing that gives me hope is the recent Telegraph article stating he’s under pressure. Must be sacked next week. It will probably scupper our transfer plans if we do sack him next week (which will be another totally unnecessary cock up by Les and the gang) but at this point, I’d take a new manager over any signings.

The only thing that gives me hope is the recent Telegraph article stating he’s under pressure. Must be sacked next week. It will probably scupper our transfer plans if we do sack him next week (which will be another totally unnecessary cock up by Les and the gang) but at this point, I’d take a new manager over any signings.

He should be sacked in n Sunday if we don’t get a result.

I’m assuming that Les and Co have been dragging this out in order to get a suitable replacement lined up and ready to go right away. I appreciate this is a big assumption.

He should be sacked in n Sunday if we don’t get a result.

I’m assuming that Les and Co have been dragging this out in order to get a suitable replacement lined up and ready to go right away. I appreciate this is a big assumption.

I’m not willing to assume Les & Co are capable of engaging in any kind of forward planning or even rational assessment of what’s going on at the moment. If, and it’s a big if, we sack Pell I’d be willing to bet we go into the Brighton game with Kelvin in caretaker charge which is another utterly unthinkable situation. What a mess.

Sam Gallagher scores again !

I’m getting confused because after we beat Fulham most on here said they were woeful, hopeless. They’re 7th ( and scored 6 today), so the league must be awful. Yet when Gallagher scores, it proves he should come back and play in the premiership. Is it a good league where scoring and beating Fulham is an achievement or is is Shiite where Fulham are rubbish and scoring is meaningless. Perhaps someone could advise, because it can’t be both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leicester 7th now.

No doubt the clowns on here will claim he’s inherited a top 6 side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Puel.

Whether we would have been playing the scintillating football we would like is debatable but sure as night follows day

we would not be struggling like we are.

Like him or loath him we would be in a better place

far far better place.

It must be embarrassing to be a West Brom fan tonight. Failing to overtake the worst English Professional team in the form table! ;)

It’s not to late to sack Pellegrino before Spurs btw. Bound to cheer the players up (except Redmond) and give them some motivation that the worst is over.

Puel.

Whether we would have been playing the scintillating football we would like is debatable but sure as night follows day

we would not be struggling like we are.

Like him or loath him we would be in a better place

far far better place.

Literally nobody can or will argue with you.

I’m not willing to assume Les & Co are capable of engaging in any kind of forward planning or even rational assessment of what’s going on at the moment. If, and it’s a big if, we sack Pell I’d be willing to bet we go into the Brighton game with Kelvin in caretaker charge which is another utterly unthinkable situation. What a mess.

The sad thing is that actually it's not that unthinkable. My instinct says there is a sense of things being in panic mode now rather than any organised strategy. MP saying to the Echo that now they have missed out on Walcott they need to change their targets with 10 days to go doesn't suggest people who are in control of things. It's all on a slope to nowhere.

Complete this sum: Absent owner + incompetent board + manager out of his depth + demotivated players + no signings = re*eg*ti**

Complete this sum: Absent owner + incompetent board + manager out of his depth + demotivated players + no signings = re*eg*ti**

Absent owner + + Part time IceHockey Chairman+ No CEO+ incompetent board + manager out of his depth + demotivated players + no signings = re*eg*ti**