Breaking News....Officially in a relegation battle

davefoggy

Wonder what Les Reed's response to this is. Will he take his head out of his anus and act, or will it be more of the same f^ckwitttery that has brought us into this position.

The f*ckwittery which has brought us to this point was the irresponsible sacking of Puel with just a makeweight 4th or 5th choice manager to replace him. What Reed needs to learn is that you never, ever pay attention to what fans think when running a football club when you've just had a very acceptable season.

The f*ckwittery which has brought us to this point was the irresponsible sacking of Puel with just a makeweight 4th or 5th choice manager to replace him. What Reed needs to learn is that you never, ever pay attention to what fans think when running a football club when you've just had a very acceptable season.

He we go again, another one who thinks Puel was great

If Everton were playing Spurs today and a win would take them out of the relegation zone and up the table 4 or 5 places, they’d be a cracking atmosphere, let’s see if there is today. Somebody mentioned Brighton, they clearly didn’t watch the game yesterday. 2 down after 6 minutes and the commentator & pundits full of praise for the crowds response. Let’s see what happens if we’re 2 down after 6 minutes today.

Everyone thinks they’ve got the prettiest wife. Ours have been pretty ****ing ugly the past 8 months and she’s getting uglier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we are 2 down do you think our players and manager would rally like Brighton and give the supporters something to cheer?

Its a 2 way street...at Fulham fans were brilliant...how much did the home fans sing?

You seem to want to revel in the anti fan thing is it because some upset you over Puel?

Christ going back to The Dell it was the same..its same at nearly all games players lift crowds

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by Give it to Ron

He we go again, another one who thinks Puel was great

No, I think he was adequate and should have been left in place to see what could be done without the extra games of the Europa League. If we'd had someone of some distinct quality already signed on bar the shouting then maybe it was worth the risk, but to sack him and then sign this no mark was just really, really irresponsible.

No, I think he was adequate and should have been left in place to see what could be done without the extra games of the Europa League. If we'd had someone of some distinct quality already signed on bar the shouting then maybe it was worth the risk, but to sack him and then sign this no mark was just really, really irresponsible.

Sadly typical of many "success" stories where the leadership is eventually brought down by an unwarranted belief in their own infallibility.

Well, well and to think they turned down all that money that Everton were supposedly offering them to secure his services.

If they have to pay him off and lose what they could have had that's a very expensive operation at the end of the day.

They've practically blamed everton for the whole thing in the statement they've released!

And is completely, totally the fault of Les Reed and Co.

Not the we exactly set the Europe league on fire was it, no away goals and playing for a thrilling 0-0 to go through in the last game...

Puel was not great, just because the board got someone worse in, doesn't mean Puel is suddenly better than he was. Our home football was totally turgid boring crap last season. Do people forget this? I don't.

Even some of the games we won were awful to watch at home. Sideways, backwards, sideways backwards. Boring. That's why the fans are so damn down - we've had enough of boring football.

The board appointed Puel and Pell, both were bad choices.

I go to football to be entertained, not getting that this season or last.

"He who keeps looking backwards can never see where they are going" - Puel is gone, get over it everyone.

And is completely, totally the fault of Les Reed and Co.

Not the we exactly set the Europe league on fire was it, no away goals and playing for a thrilling 0-0 to go through in the last game...

Puel was not great, just because the board got someone worse in, doesn't mean Puel is suddenly better than he was. Our home football was totally turgid boring crap last season. Do people forget this? I don't.

Even some of the games we won were awful to watch at home. Sideways, backwards, sideways backwards. Boring. That's why the fans are so damn down - we've had enough of boring football.

The board appointed Puel and Pell, both were bad choices.

I go to football to be entertained, not getting that this season or last.

"He who keeps looking backwards can never see where they are going" - Puel is gone, get over it everyone.

Leicester are 7th. Ah, you say, that's because Leicester have better players, it isn't because of Puel at all. But with basically the same squad as Puel had minus VVD, whom Puel had fit for only half a season, we are now in the bottom 3. But apparently you think that Pellegrino is to blame, not the payers. That sounds rather contradictory.

Just maybe Puel got the best out of the squad, as he is getting out of Leicester, and our poorer manager is now unable to get anything much out of our poor squad. But I agree with your final statement.

If we are 2 down do you think our players and manager would rally like Brighton and give the supporters something to cheer?

Its a 2 way street...at Fulham fans were brilliant...how much did the home fans sing?

You seem to want to revel in the anti fan thing is it because some upset you over Puel?

Christ going back to The Dell it was the same..its same at nearly all games players lift crowds

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

^this