If you protest today you are...

Alain Perrin

... helping to seal relegation in my opinion.

There’s no doubt we’re in a pit, confidence and form are shockingly bad and maybe MP isn’t the man to lead us out of it.

However, the club need signings to give it a kick up the arse and the window for that is closing. Imagine if you considering a move and you see a poisonous atmosphere / see the manager on the brink - that could sway opinion.

Before the forum’s resident decorators (any colour as long as it’s black or white) jump in, this is not the only factor. You’d hope players were mentally strong enough to ride it out - but if you’re on the pull, do you go home with the girl you know has an STI or one that you know hasn’t?

A house divided amongst itself etc...

COYR!

Of course.

Let me see now: double my money; relegation clause; live in my own little world where my every wish is catered for; don't understand English; have always wanted to play for a "Big Club" in the "best league in the world" vs a few boos.

Hmmm. Yeah, I can't face it; I'll stick to £200 a week and having to clean my own boots.

Not the best thought out argument unless you're one of these out of season snowflakes I keep hearing about. In which case you're probably not mentally tough enough anyway, are you?

Have you actually seen any games this season?

I think relegation is already sealed.

Maybe MP isn't the man.......no sh1t!

The club need signings......yes we do, but with this bloke in charge they ain't coming are they.

So lets just sit there with an appreciative smile on our faces and thank the lord we have air to breathe.

If relegation is "already sealed", then what difference will starting the protest campaign today achieve compared to, say, starting said campaign on 1st February?

If the answer is "not much difference, if at all" then we may as well defer any protest until 1st Feb on the off chance that relegation isn't "already sealed" and we *might* convince a couple of decent players to join rather than scare them off due to a toxic atmosphere at the game today.

Just a thought.

Edited by trousers

If you protest today you are spoilt and pathetic, in my opinion. We're lucky enough to have a stable and well-run club, people ought to value that.
That is the point, if we keep this manager we will go down. I and many others 100% believe this to be true. If that happens, we will not have a stable and well run club. We will have Birmingham City. The protests attempt to force the hand of the board who are not making rational decisions in the best interests of the club/fans. It is the fact that the the fans value the things you have mentioned which influence the protests. If we stand aside and do nothing we might well lose the club altogether.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

We'd have still been stuck with Lowe or Branfoot without protests.

That it's come to this is down to the board and our useless manager.

If things were ok on the pitch in the first place nobody would be protesting.

Stoke's protesting fans got a win yesterday under their new manager and are out of the bottom three.

Spot on. Alain Perrin always been rubbish poster. Got to something this is a shambles.

If you protest today you've voiced an opinion, which you are perfectly entitled to do. If I was going today I wouldn't be protesting, but I wouldn't be disparaging to those who decided to. You pays your money and takes your chance. Simple.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk