Silva sacked at Watford

eurosaint

They basically blame everton for the whole thing in their statement!

"This has been a difficult decision and one not taken lightly. The Club is convinced the appointment of Silva was the right one and had it not been for the unwarranted approach by a Premier League rival for his services we would have continued to prosper under his leadership.

The catalyst for this decision is that unwarranted approach, something which the Board believes has seen a significant deterioration in both focus and results to the point where the long-term future of Watford FC has been jeopardised."

Having taken Hull down last season, he was taking Watford down too.

And yet our moronic fans want this fraud to take over, having just been taught a lesson in management by Claude Puel.

If he comes in, relegation would be guaranteed.

You would rather sink into the Championship with Pellegrino?

Having taken Hull down last season, he was taking Watford down too.

And yet our moronic fans want this fraud to take over, having just been taught a lesson in management by Claude Puel.

If he comes in, relegation would be guaranteed.

Your hatred of Silva is becoming slightly irrational. He's clearly a vastly superior manager to Pellegrino and that's all I care about. Claude Puel is now the manager of Leicester City and so is irrelevant to how any prospective Saints managers compare.

Sack Pellegrino by all means. But let’s not forget that our own dreadful manager tactically outwitted Silva in the first half.

We really don’t want someone like him at the club.

Only you don’t but you have become a troll

Your hatred of Silva is becoming slightly irrational. He's clearly a vastly superior manager to Pellegrino and that's all I care about. Claude Puel is now the manager of Leicester City and so is irrelevant to how any prospective Saints managers compare.

I don’t hate him, but he’s taken one club down and been sacked from another.

He isn’t a good football manager. Our board already decided that thankfully in the summer, so no chance of us going for him.

Sack Pellegrino by all means. But let’s not forget that our own dreadful manager tactically outwitted Silva in the first half.

We really don’t want someone like him at the club.

Trying to think how many Watford players I'd take in our squad. Doucoure, Richarlison, possibly Gray... there's not much else I'd envy.