Media links for Spurs match protest.

Guan 2.0

Hi all,

So i've collated all the social media links i can think of - please add any below if I've missed any!

Remember, no matter what shape or form your protest takes, if you making one and tweeting/Social Media posting about it, remember to include the #SaintsFC hashtag, so it shows up in search results for the club.

I would also recommend the #PellegrinoMustGo tag, but that is completely up to the individual. I'll be posting a link of social media outlets in a dedicated thread, let's hope after today's match the board will finally see sense and listen to reason!

contacts:

BBC football main page:

Send a text to 81111 (sometimes changes, worth checking on the day)

Twitter: Use the hashtag #bbcfootball

Facebook: BBC Sport

Solent Sport:

Text 81333 (start your message with the word SOLENT),

tweet @solentsport,

email

5 Live Sport:Phone 0500 909 693

Sms 85058

Twitter @bbc5live

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/bbc5live

Sky sports:
https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL

https://www.facebook.com/SkySportsFootball

If anyone has further details for email/text/phone please add them to a thread and hopefully we can add a a sticky on the day.

Phone

0500 909 693Calls are free from most landlines but some networks and mobile operators will charge you.

Sms

85058You will be charged at your standard message rate for each message.

Twitter

@bbc5live

Facebook

Posters free for use, but any are welcome.

39733254482_92ceeffa7e_b.jpg
Slide3
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

27986570399_d6dd885fcc_b.jpg
Slide1
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

39733254422_913cb6fce8_z.jpg
Slide2
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

39753369022_92fbab8a16_b.jpg
Slide4
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

25893267928_8a6e34491d_b.jpg
MP out
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

Or just get behind the team. Especially as our only sub for Gabbiadini is a 17 year old.

(and get rid of that freaking insensitive titanic picture)

I'm not joining the protest, but to be fair Guan has explained pretty much all of your gripes elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I'm not joining the protest, but to be fair Guan has explained pretty much all of your gripes elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yeah, the 'it's not the titanic' argument. Sorry that didn't wash. Just like Guan trying to remove counter from the original thread by starting up "were against protests" theme.

This match is difficult enough as it is. Protesting is only going to make things worse.

Hi all,

So i've collated all the social media links i can think of - please add any below if I've missed any!

Remember, no matter what shape or form your protest takes, if you making one and tweeting/Social Media posting about it, remember to include the #SaintsFC hashtag, so it shows up in search results for the club.

I would also recommend the #PellegrinoMustGo tag, but that is completely up to the individual. I'll be posting a link of social media outlets in a dedicated thread, let's hope after today's match the board will finally see sense and listen to reason!

contacts:

BBC football main page:

Send a text to 81111 (sometimes changes, worth checking on the day)

Twitter: Use the hashtag #bbcfootball

Facebook: BBC Sport

Solent Sport:

Text 81333 (start your message with the word SOLENT),

tweet @solentsport,

email

5 Live Sport:Phone 0500 909 693

Sms 85058

Twitter @bbc5live

Facebook

Sky sports:
https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL

https://www.facebook.com/SkySportsFootball

If anyone has further details for email/text/phone please add them to a thread and hopefully we can add a a sticky on the day.

Phone

0500 909 693Calls are free from most landlines but some networks and mobile operators will charge you.

Sms

85058You will be charged at your standard message rate for each message.

Twitter

@bbc5live

Facebook

Posters free for use, but any are welcome.

39733254482_92ceeffa7e_b.jpg
Slide3
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

27986570399_d6dd885fcc_b.jpg
Slide1
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

39733254422_913cb6fce8_z.jpg
Slide2
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

39753369022_92fbab8a16_b.jpg
Slide4
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

25893267928_8a6e34491d_b.jpg
MP out
by
Guan Tou
, on Flickr

Well done guan for doing the right thing

I actually think the manager might learn and come good. The question is... will he be given enough time, and the right backing. Unpopular view I know. But his football is certainly better than his predecessor's, and in reality he has now drawn with united and spurs, and beaten watford and Fulham. Not horrendous from his last 5games, but palace was still poor.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I actually think the manager might learn and come good. The question is... will he be given enough time, and the right backing. Unpopular view I know. But his football is certainly better than his predecessor's, and in reality he has now drawn with united and spurs, and beaten watford and Fulham. Not horrendous from his last 5games, but palace was still poor.

Have we already beaten Watford next week then?

Why the need for such a sarcastic comment?

In the context of team results, form, and improvements, that watford game was a "win".... just came down to an awful refereeing decision.

We were 2-0 up and drew 2-2, in the last minute. In what context could you consider that a "win", regardless of a refereeing decision?

We were 2-0 up and drew 2-2, in the last minute. In what context could you consider that a "win", regardless of a refereeing decision?
The team has started to improve based on recent performances and results. I think people are too negative to see it at the present.

The team has started to improve based on recent performances and results. I think people are too negative to see it at the present.

Did you watch the second half against Watford? We were absolutely appalling

I'm not sure I agree with that. If we beat Brighton then I will agree.

I don't disagree with that.

Just highlighting that are form has flattened out. May go up or down from here. But it was all down before this.

Personally think its a valid comment and a potential ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds.

I still maintain that I like MoPey and I hope he turns it around. But if we are still scraping to survive by the end of the season (or worse), then I will certainly concede he should go. I just think we'll pick up.

I don't disagree with that.

Just highlighting that are form has flattened out. May go up or down from here. But it was all down before this.

Personally think its a valid comment and a potential ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds.

I still maintain that I like MoPey and I hope he turns it around. But if we are still scraping to survive by the end of the season (or worse), then I will certainly concede he should go. I just think we'll pick up.

The problem is it will be too late by then. We have had a few false dawns this season such as the Everton win. U think if we lose to Brighton then really it will show we have learnt very little and I can't see how he can stay.

The problem is it will be too late by then. We have had a few false dawns this season such as the Everton win. U think if we lose to Brighton then really it will show we have learnt very little and I can't see how he can stay.

I think we'll beat Brighton though :)

In truth, he may not get the chance and the board may actually act :scared: :rolleyes: !!

But I am not sure that Koeman or Silva are the answer. Both will be joining us after dreaming of bigger things and failing. Both have had terrible runs this season and in previous prem seasons, and both (although primarily silva) play hoof ball... Not really great choices.

I'd personally give the manager the tools he actually needs for his style of football (rather than weak keeper, defence and attack), and see how he does. He's had to rely on stephens and yoshi for most of the season, no Austin, an out of form gabbi and long, out of form tadic (better latley tbf) / boufal / redmond, and an injured lemina.

Even that tottenham game was point in case. We had three 6yard side foot chances all missed, and we let Tottenham score with one of their only two shots on target - which was a free header for the world's most in form striker... These are direct player errors. It feels a bit like Adkins' prem season, where the squad just let us down at the start.

Why the need for such a sarcastic comment?

In the context of team results, form, and improvements, that watford game was a "win".... just came down to an awful refereeing decision.

sorry, it was not meant to be sarcastic, I just thought you had made an error. But now i see that you actually meant 'we won' at Watford, even though we did not, according the EPL anyway.

sorry, it was not meant to be sarcastic, I just thought you had made an error. But now i see that you actually meant 'we won' at Watford, even though we did not, according the EPL anyway.
Fair enough. The bad one for me was the palace game. The team is/was lacking confidence but I see that improving in recent matches. I think we'll beat watford and Brighton and things will kick on from there; especially if the fans keep backing the team rather than trying to create a toxic atmosphere.(We obviously need some signings (CF and CB).

Here is hoping I'm right anyway!

Edited by Saint86