• PEH
    • Lemina
    • Tadic
    • Gabbi
    • JWP
    • Boufal
    • Davis
    • Obafemi

See I thought that Davefoggy's comment was ridiculous, and then you come in and trump it. You are a very strange poster, and definitely not a Saints fan at all.

Shock horror! Alpine is factually a Saints fan. We are all Saints fans. Anybody who doesn't go to the matches is still a Saints fan, if he/she follows Saints.

The concept is quite simple really.

Shock horror! Alpine is factually a Saints fan. We are all Saints fans. Anybody who doesn't go to the matches is still a Saints fan, if he/she follows Saints.

The concept is quite simple really.

You obviously struggle greatly with simple concepts, that wasn't what D of S meant at all.

Folks commented about us looking knackered at the end, we for starters we know Pochettinos training regime for fitness, but despite the bulging bank balances the players are still human, to find yourselves in the bottom 3 of the league, up against a side who can rip you to shreds in minutes, who had spanked you 5-2 only a month ago, the effort to keep Spurs at bay not only took physical exertion on a dirty afternoon but probably used up a fair bit of mental energy too.

I agree with this, but I do question why our fitness regime can’t be as good as Tottenham’s.

We’re supposed to be experts at sports science with our top class training facilities etc and we have a young squad of gifted players.

Our players aren’t as fit as they were under Pochettino and Koeman/Kluitenberg. Alek Gross seems to be failing to deliver the fitness levels we used to have IMHO.

LOL at the arrogant arsewipes on here thinking they are entitled to judge who is a fan or not... :lol:

To be fair Alpine, if you want Saints to lose your aren't really much of a supporter are you? You have been posting on here for years, the vast majority of it of which is negative or slags off the club. I wonder why you bother if things have been so bad for all these years?

LOL at the arrogant arsewipes on here thinking they are entitled to judge who is a fan or not... :lol:

To be fair most of the comments that i read with regards you are judging you on the type of person you are not the type of fan. For someone to be consistently on a forum for the amount of time you have spent on here can only ever be a saints fan. You are however on negative mother ****er, but each to their own i guess.

To be fair Alpine, if you want Saints to lose your aren't really much of a supporter are you? You have been posting on here for years, the vast majority of it of which is negative or slags off the club. I wonder why you bother if things have been so bad for all these years?

To be fair, he is entitled to his views whatever they are - this place is pathetic with it's narrow minded and closed group select few who the only ones allowed to comment and rest of us just have to swallow it like some cheap tart!

He hasn't learnt from any of his previous mistakes so what makes you think he will learn this time?

Specifically, the observations made are not necessarily things he can affect in the midst of a match. EG Stephens needs to beef, or our midfield dropped too deep, we need to buy a pacy winger.

To be fair, he is entitled to his views whatever they are - this place is pathetic with it's narrow minded and closed group select few who the only ones allowed to comment and rest of us just have to swallow it like some cheap tart!

It's the people that come on here lecturing those that criticise other posters that we need to be most wary of IMO... ;)

Should we survive and get to mid table, can imagine Les turning it into a positive - how there was never any kneejerk reaction, how we kept our focus when others were losing their heads and how we trusted the systems and processes in place and saw the job through. He's going to be a pig in s**t.

If we survive and get to midtable, I am more than happy to give Pellegrino another half season (if we're in trouble again, bye bye) and I said the same about Puel. With Puel I said that despite that, I would understand if the club sacked him - this time round I think we've learnt that we need to give managers time.

If we survive and get to midtable, I am more than happy to give Pellegrino another half season (if we're in trouble again, bye bye) and I said the same about Puel. With Puel I said that despite that, I would understand if the club sacked him - this time round I think we've learnt that we need to give managers time.
Pellegrino should go even if we stay up. Criminally underperformed

Thought we played much better and upped the tempo and attacking intent significantly. We did that until late on, when tiredness set in.

Would love to see the midfield push up a bit and stay there though. The gap between them and the defence is too small at times and we are too deep as a result.

Prowsey had a great game, he's finally starting to perform with a little more consistency.

Stephens lost his man for the goal yet again. His marking in the box is really poor at times, not good really if you're a CB.

Pellegrino should go even if we stay up. Criminally underperformed

So far, yes. But there have been glimpses of something impressive. If we make a couple of signings this month, finish strong and end up in midtable I would be OK with giving him another transfer window to further adapt the squad. Hopefully starting with Redmond and Forster out the door.

So far, yes. But there have been glimpses of something impressive. If we make a couple of signings this month, finish strong and end up in midtable I would be OK with giving him another transfer window to further adapt the squad. Hopefully starting with Redmond and Forster out the door.
Impressive?? You're easily pleased.

What is the point. He is way out of his depth

His hair on Sunday was absolutely beautiful. I wonder what products he uses? He's got greys coming through, particularly on the fringe, but under the tv lights in the post match interview, it positively glowed. Breathtaking.

What's hard to believe is that MoPo and MoPe are only 6 months in age difference! Looks more like 10 years. Does MoPo do bottox??

Our Manager's winning rate is now down to 15.8%. The worst record of any permanent Saints manager/Coach. Even if we win 4 more games from the remaining 14, he would still only have a better record than Wigley.

Currently W4, D10, L10. Pretty poor but if just two of those draws had been wins we'd be 10th now on 26 points. Small margins.

Since 2012 Steven davis has scored 12 league goals. In the same period Watford have had 10 managers. I would like to see Steven Davis increase his goals/to Watford managers Ratio considerably.
Quality stat bravo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

His hair on Sunday was absolutely beautiful. I wonder what products he uses? He's got greys coming through, particularly on the fringe, but under the tv lights in the post match interview, it positively glowed. Breathtaking.

Yes but not in the same league as this chap.

p17784.png