• PEH
    • Lemina
    • Tadic
    • Gabbi
    • JWP
    • Boufal
    • Davis
    • Obafemi

Good point, good performance. Players looked knackered at the end, another ten minutes and Spurs probably would’ve won it. Nobody can fault the players’ commitment.

Brighton game is absolutely massive. They’ll come here for a 0-0 draw, it’s the only way Brighton know how to play.

Can't fault the effort and midfield worked incredibly hard. Need a new CB - Stephens isn't cut out for it and should be DM, allow Rom and Lemina further forward. Tadic showed what he can do if he's played on the LEFT (in the unlikely event the idiot of a manager ever reads this). Need another 3 or 4 faces quickly though, pace and power to shake things up. Davis has been a great servant but nearly went wrong when he came on after Lemina ran out of petrol.

The referee = what the actual fook?

Meh, should have and could have won it, would probably have taken a point against a Spurs side in good form, but we need a win and they were average.

We really lack any pace on the counter attack, our fastest player is our left back, everyone else looks pedestrian.

I'm all for trying youngsters but to put the kid on up front for the last 10 was a risk to far. it should have been Redmond. The kid froze, not his fault

Good point and happy for that but another 1-0 lead lost

Dunno about that, at least got into the position to score. Redmond would have never have got there and stood on the D berating a team-mate.

If we play like that against Brighton, and take our chances, we will win, and this point becomes even more important. We Need new signings though as we should have taken our chances and you can see how thin on the ground we are, especially up top. Need to strengthen the backbone: CB, AM, Str, but even just a striker would do.

Good game. Decent point but only if we beat Brighton. Thought Tadic and Romeu had good games.

FA Cup is a free game, 2 weeks to get new players in and settled. Make it so Reed.

I'm all for trying youngsters but to put the kid on up front for the last 10 was a risk to far. it should have been Redmond. The kid froze, not his fault

Good point and happy for that but another 1-0 lead lost

Redmond would have taken the ball down, turned around and made sure he found a Saints defender with his pass

Under other circumstances this would be a good point.

But today ts not enough and its probably saved Mope’s job to underachieve in another sixpointer.

Still think we are going down. The worst result possible.

No, losing would be the worse result possible. Hopefully this gives a confidence boost to the players and they go and beat Brighton.

If we play like that against Brighton, and take our chances, we will win, and this point becomes even more important. We Need new signings though as we should have taken our chances and you can see how thin on the ground we are, especially up top. Need to strengthen the backbone: CB, AM, Str, but even just a striker would do.

Good game. Decent point but only if we beat Brighton. Thought Tadic and Romeu had good games.

FA Cup is a free game, 2 weeks to get new players in and settled. Make it so Reed.

You just know he won't though. Would involve making a decision/s. MP is an appalling manager but not helped by Les.

Bloody hell,a performance. The first of the year where did that come from? Even Tadic played well. Nice to see 3 Saints in the opposition penalty in situations that weren't corners or free kicks. There is hope. Play like that for the rest of the season and we stay up. Gabbiadini, Lemina and Hoedt have to play, would like Boufal in the mix too. Hard to choose a man of the match but I'd go Stephens despite being pushed out the way too easily for their goal.

Poor in front of goal and weak moments at the centre of defence, however we did keep playing for 90 minutes and competed throughout. Was this performance an indication that MoPe has enough to sort things out, or will normal service be resumed against Brighton ?

As magical as it would have been you can't criticise the lad Obafemi for his miss. Pure inexperience to go for that with his right foot instead of left. Isn't Olomola back from his loan? I thought he was ahead of him...and where's Ryan Seager now?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Good performance and reasonable point at home. As others have said not beating Brighton will wipe all that work away.

Stephens was at fault for their goal but I very much like the hoedt/Stephens pairing.

Happy to see hojberg, lemina, Romeu all playing together.

Can’t understand sending of Gallagher out on loan. We so lack options up top. Hopefully long back from flu but we need a loan striker.

I think it's a good point and probably makes no difference to the managerial situation as I think the board will feel sacking the manager just before the close of the transfer window would jeopardise any potential transfers in. Nevertheless, I hope from here that either of two things happens from here:

1. Pellegrino is sacked as soon as the transfer window shuts or straight after our first defeat or embarrassing capitulation from a seeming almost guaranteed win situation.

2. Everything suddenly clicks into place, the team start looking like a good team and we go on an unbeaten run, moving up into the top half of the table.

Sadly, I doubt that the second is likely to happen, but when it doesn't I fear that the first doesn't either and the board dithers and waits until it is too late to do anything!

Under other circumstances this would be a good point.

But today ts not enough and its probably saved Mope’s job to underachieve in another sixpointer.

Still think we are going down. The worst result possible.

You would actually prefer a defeat...... You are not a fan..... You can't be

Was a decent performance for the most part.

Tadic, JWP, Lemina, Hoj, Bertrand, Romeu and Hoot all looked good.

I don't think JS is a Premier League defender, we need to replace Virgil

Hopefully that miss doesn't knock Obafemi's confidence too much.

Boufal looks back to his old self. Ball hogging, wanting an extra touch, no end product.

A good result in isolation but given the other games we've failed to win, it's not really enough.

On the up side, we're now above Everton, Brighton, Huddersfield and Burnley in the BBC's 5 game form table.

I'm hardly going to complain about a point against Spurs, however, I was looking at last season's bottom 3 and I have noticed we are in serious danger of doing what Middlesbrough did last season.

They managed to get a lot of draws (13 by the end of the season) like we're doing currently, but that wasn't enough to keep them up.

These next few games are all 6 pointers, we need to win against Brighton and start picking up some points.

If the team plays like they did today, we should be able to win. But you never know with Saints!