Saints vs Watford FA Cup thread 27/01/18

Bad Wolf

Yoshida for Boufal?!?!?!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!?!?

This is exactly why the clown has to go! Defend yet again - why not try the new guy or Gabbi in the #10.

Just inviting Watford on again - he has learnt nada from the league game!

This is exactly why the clown has to go! Defend yet again - why not try the new guy or Gabbi in the #10.

Just inviting Watford on again - he has learnt nada from the league game!

What on earth is this man's mind set! Draw on the cards in what again should have been a win. They cannot let him carry on!

We are one of the worst teams in the league. Some of the worst form in the country and the manager is sitting on the worst form ever

You carry on thinking he is alright

I am not convinced and I never said I think he is alright. However, I no longer want him out at all costs and I will start going to games again - for the time being.

If we win this now it doesn't change our fundamental problem with this manager and his tactics. This mentality has cost us so many times this season. Why does he do it? Why can't we just continue to attack for a change? Even if we end up losing St least we will have attempted something different. I'm absolutely sick of these tactics.

Good plan this.

Let's defend as deep as we can, with an extra defender on and our most creative player off, whilst leaving an injured defender on, when we had the opportunity to push on a get a few more goals.

Clever, clever management this. Hat's off to you MoPe.