Saints vs Watford FA Cup thread 27/01/18

Bad Wolf

If we win this now it doesn't change our fundamental problem with this manager and his tactics. This mentality has cost us so many times this season. Why does he do it? Why can't we just continue to attack for a change? Even if we end up losing St least we will have attempted something different. I'm absolutely sick of these tactics.

Agree. What can we do about it?

I don’t give a **** what West Ham do. I want Saints to win and get on a run of victories and confidence to avoid relegation.

Saints are winning. And any Saints fan worth his salt should find West Ham losing to a 3rd tier team hilarious.

Whether we win this or not I’m more convinced than ever MP has to go now.

Completely surrendered the initiative in this half - again!

100%. Never heard such negativity when in a winning position, so many times in a season, and it’s all because this muppet hasn’t learned a damned thing from his hundreds of mistakes

Good plan this.

Let's defend as deep as we can, with an extra defender on and our most creative player off, whilst leaving an injured defender on, when we had the opportunity to push on a get a few more goals.

Clever, clever management this. Hat's off to you MoPe.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the clown isn't very bright.