Saints vs Watford FA Cup thread 27/01/18

Bad Wolf

Or maybe he's giving a guy who didn't get a break in the summer, and seems to be suffering for it, a few days off to recharge and re-set.

I'm guessing no-one wants Redmond to fail, but clearly his confidence is shot. Like you I thought he might get a game today, but there could be any number of reasons why he isn't (if in deed it is the case that he's not) in the squad.

Well done MoPe - good line up and getting the team used to playing with each other - is that the second time this season we’ve had the same back 5 in consecutive games ??.

Winning breeds confidence and this is a great chance with much less pressure

Believe redmond not in squad again. Really fallen out of favour with MP, not that it's a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being out of favour did Hojbjerg a world of good - look how he's played this season.

Maybe Redmond will do similarly?

Best thing about our attacking last game was Tadic left and JWP right.

So then, it's Tadic right and Boufal left.

There is fck all goal threat in that line up. Will need a Boufal wonder goal or a set piece.

Have to agree, it's frustrating how little time Tadic gets on the left considering everytime he's out there he makes something happen.

Have to agree, it's frustrating how little time Tadic gets on the left considering everytime he's out there he makes something happen.

Agreed - Tadic on the left v Spurs made us tick. Obviously the clown manager can’t see it.

BTW it shouldn't be necessary, it's bullshit that yellows/reds in cups carry over to league games (and vice versa). They should be counted separately (like European matches).

Its because they are organised and sanctioned by the same organisation, the Football Association, not because European games are treated differently. Much better this way, often can run a ban off in a less important cup game.

I eat the whole zebra, use it’s skin for drums, intestines for guitar strings and bones to beat down people ethnically different from me.

You know how to tell the difference between Girl Zebras and Boy Zebras?

The stripes on Girls go Black White Black White - the stripes on Boy Zebras go White Black White Black.