Tottenham pre-match stadium video

Juneau

I was at the game on Sunday and couldn't help feeling that given our current position, and the general feeling of the fan base, a pre-match highlights video of our relegation season and then a dramatic and upbeat montage of our subsequent seasons in the championship & League one, was in fairly poor taste...? (Timing?)

It almost had an air of acceptance about it, 'see, this wouldn't be so bad?!' 'We've done this before!' Glamourizing clips of us in the lower leagues all those years back.

Probably reading too much into this and it may well have just been thrown together in the absence of any meaningful 'recent' highlights!!

..but I just wondered if anyone else thought the same?

Isn't it the same video they have been playing before kick off for the whole season? I like it - nice to relive so many good memories.

Yes it is. To be honest its been the most entertaining part of most home games this season at least you see goals.

Edited by doddisalegend

Isn't it the same video they have been playing before kick off for the whole season? I like it - nice to relive so many good memories.

Ahh, that's fair enough then!

Just I was walking to the game thinking 'right let's be positive, we're too good to get relegated!' took my seat ready to put that to one side and get pumped up!

... and watched us get relegated :lol: