Saints Vs Brighton Thread

magnet

Right, now is the time for every single one of you motherf*ckers on that pitch to stand up and show us what you are made of and how much you want to stay up. 1-0 down in a massive relegation 6-pointer, at home against the lowest scorers in the PL. I want to see you going all f*cking guns blazing for their goal at every opportunity.

Pellegrion, I want to see you screaming instructions at the players and showing some fire in your belly, rather than just standing there looking confused like you always do.

Get Shane Long off NOW. Brighton are going to sit on this lead and try to hit us on the break, and if you haven't worked out by now that Long is utterly f*cking useless against teams that defend deep then you are more of a f*ckwit than I had previously given you credit for.

COME ON YOU F*CKING REDS!!!!! Show us some fire and passion. You have to bust a gut for a result now. If you don't then you deserve to get relegated and we will finish adrift at the bottom of the table.

What a strange lineup. It makes you wonder if there is something fishy going on. Bizarre.

Bring Carillo on early, up front with long, bring radio back to link up.let’s hope we don’t wait to the 80th min to fix it. ATM it looks like 7-0-3 formation.