Saints Vs Brighton Thread

magnet

Blimey, I’m ****ing freezing and I have witness this shower of ****.

First up, what a bench we have. Our 4 record signings are sat on it.

We are sending hopeful crosses in the box but we have a 5 ft 6 guy trying to get his head to them. That does not work?

Come the 70th minute we will bring on a 6ft 5 guy and start playing the ball forward on the deck for a nippy style striker, ha ha noooooo.

Its a bloody miracle if we come out and turn this game around because (1) Long, Davis and Tadic are gash (2) Pellegrino is a **** (3) Reed and the board need to be shot as this is embarrassing.

Does anyone know how Walcott has been getting on?

His two goals have probably just ensured Everton are safe. He’s probably repaid the £130k a week already.

Meanwhile saints are still crying out for some pace and look even more certain for the drop

How many more home games against weaker/must-beat opposition will we start with a single striker.

This is not Alavés! We have been in the PL for 5 years, there are must win games!

Anyway the moment was after the Crystal Palace on NYD, that was make or break. Now we are well and truly in the battle and with other teams turning themselves around, we risk sinking.

I can't think of a worse one. I mean someone like Wotte wasn't great but he had naff all to work with. Given the players at his disposal I struggle to think of a manager who would do worse.

I could do better than this c**t. I could do better than this c**t if i was part time and on the p i s s whilst in charge. And had Kylie Minogue as my assistant who i was giving it to during training. Still do better than this nob.

and that equals dominating in your mind? passing it around all day means f o o k all brighton have been more effective!

Saints have had more shots from outside the box, more from inside the box and more shots blocked. They've had more crosses, greater crossing accuracy, more passes and greater passing accuracy. Brigthton have made more blocks, tackles and twice as many clearances

Unfortunately Brighton have had the only shot on target and that was a goal

Just to clear up the stats

Is Reed sat in the Directors Box tonight ?

Or is he tucked away, tie askew, and making frenzied phone calls to clubs and agents? Might have his work cut out to bring in Promes (or similar), a CB, and a GK before 2300hrs.

I'd settle for two of the above.

Saints have had more shots from outside the box, more from inside the box and more shots blocked. They've had more crosses, greater crossing accuracy, more passes and greater passing accuracy. Brigthton have made more blocks, tackles and twice as many clearances

So we are doing just brilliant? :mcinnes:

Les needs to kick the **** door down at half time and ask Pellegrino why Gabby, Boufal, Lemina and Carrillo are not on the pitch.

I'd have started all 4 (instead of Davis, Long, Romeu & JWP - even though JWP has played ok-ish), but we only have 3 subs so someone will be disappointed. Probably Gabbi.

4 wins all season, the only stat that counts.

Les needs to kick the **** door down at half time and ask Pellegrino why Gabby, Boufal, Lemina and Carrillo are not on the pitch.
Les shouldn't even be there. He should be in his office working his sack off before the window closes. The sight of him and Krueger sat there in their stupid ****ing hats grimacing shows that they have abrogated their responsibility just as much as Pellegrino

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk