Saints Vs Brighton Thread

magnet

Pretty much no creativity and Long against a side that will sit back with 10 men behind the ball :lol:

Why we are not playing Boufal, our only player who could break these sides down, god only knows.

This fella has lost the plot

Pretty much no creativity and Long against a side that will sit back with 10 men behind the ball :lol:

This fella has lost the plot

He lost the plot a while ago, unfortunately it’s almost too late to get rid. Playing for the draw to keep his job I reckon. Total muppet.

Davis and Long? It'd be funny if it wasn't so depressingly predictable.

Fun fact: the four most expensive signings in the history of the club can't make the starting XI in a must win match against a glorified Championship club.

Tip o' the hat to the recruitment department, there. They haven't peed all that money from selling our best players up the wall in the slightest.

Jesus.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Pretty safe looking selection (no surprise there given MP has picked it!) - would have preferred to see Boufal and Carrillo instead of Davis and Long.

Anyway, if the players perform, we should still have enough to beat Brighton - the attitude and approach of the team is probably more important than the personnel.

Come on Saints, time to stand up and show some bottle!

Dismal, yet entirely predictable. Clearly he hopes to sneak a goal and hang on. Pathetic selection for a home game against one of the weaker sides in the league. Expect we will win the possession stats again, though, so Reed will be happy. That is what it is all about - its the Southampton Way.

WTF

Dreadful line up. Davis, why? He's past it.

I like Long but this is a game tailor made for Carrillo. Why spend all that money on a striker and only put him on the bench?????

I’d say it’s the opposite of a game suited to Carrillo. Brighton center backs are very strong aerially and last thing we should be doing is playing to their strengths.

Leaving out boufal though is bizarre.

Shane Long starting, so that means goals goals g...oh forget it, we're fuc king doomed.

Haha, you have to laugh I guess. Yet again my reaction to one of this total ashat’s selection is a mixture of wtf/facepalm. See how it pans out before hanging him I guess but it feels like I’ve been saying this all season and it ain’t panned out too well.

We should still have enough to beat Brighton but this is a damning stat - al four of them sitting in the stands.

Davis and Long? It'd be funny if it wasn't so depressingly predictable.

Fun fact: the four most expensive signings in the history of the club can't make the starting XI in a must win match against a glorified Championship club.

Tip o' the hat to the recruitment department, there. They haven't peed all that money from selling our best players up the wall in the slightest.

Jesus.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk