Saints Vs Brighton Thread

magnet

Someone really needs to have a word with Cedric and tell him to leave the shooting to someone else. It's f*cking embarrassing watching him attempt it.

And then Glenn Murray does something up the other end that no Saints player has yet managed tonight: a shot on target.

We are f*cking woeful and don't deserve to stay up.

im genuinely speechless here, we are hurtling towards relegation, yet we have a journey man striker with one goal in 5 years up front, £70m quid worth of players on the bench and are just so flat .. someone ought to sack him at half time and let kelvin davies take over

Has to simply be:

Carillo on for Long

Boufal on for Davis.

No slight on Long, but brighton are just sitting deep and we need a big man to win in the air.

If we lose this game. I want to see Les Reed and Mopey's resignations before the weekend.

I seriously cannot get my head around why MP wasn’t sacked in December? Like I seriously can’t see what the board have seen in him? Is it pride and they don’t want to admit a mistake?

MP will be gone tonight but unfortunatly it’s too little, too late. The damage is done the only ones to blame for that is Les and the board.

Dear lord, just got out of a meeting. What sort of bloody line-up is that from the clown? Steven f***** Davis, Long as our lone 'striker' and an ultra defensive lineup.

Surely to god he will be fired this evening? But it will be too late....I really don't see how on earth Saints can avoid relegation now.

Right, enough now. I've had it. I haver really tried to keep faith with MP, but that team selection tonight, and the inevitable flat, pedestrian performance that it has produced just shows how utterly clueless he is. And he's just standing there with his mouth shut looking all upset and confused.

Why aren't you running up and down the touch line screaming instructions to your players?

Why are you persisting with players who have been completely f*cking terrible for months (Davis and Long) and leaving talent like Lemina, Boufal and our new record signing on the bench?

I've lost my patience with you now, you useless pr!ck. Pack your bags and f*ck off out of our club.

I seriously cannot get my head around why MP wasn’t sacked in December? Like I seriously can’t see what the board have seen in him? Is it pride and they don’t want to admit a mistake?

MP will be gone tonight but unfortunatly it’s too little, too late. The damage is done the only ones to blame for that is Les and the board.

It must be the board not wanting to admit to making a mistake. Presumably if we lose Les and Ralph will resign after sacking the manager.