WBA v Saints - 5th Round FA Cup Thread

Edmonton Saint

Why does it matter?

I couldn’t give a shirt what BBC think. Doesn’t change anything.

It doesn't matter hugely - just an observation, but I have to listen to a commentator giving us minimum credit for actually scoring when he really wants to talk tabloid gossip. Would be nice for Saints to get some positive football press for a change.

I'm streaming, but not sure if it's BBC comms team. Probably.

Got a big ad occupying the centre of the screen on this

Right, I'm on link 5, had to get past a couple of ads, but then clicked in ok. No central screen block.

I'm pleased we're 1-0 up but it's a bit of a dull game. Ah, yellow to WBA for a foul on Lemina.

As a kid I got the chance to go into the Saints dressing room at St James park before kickoff. Townsend was bouncing up and down on his toes face to face with Glenn Cockerill screaming, “you see that **** Roeder come up the middle, you ****ing get that ****”. Was amazing to see.

So frustrating. Cedric had Tadic running into the channel, he could have lifted it over the top and Tadic would have been beyond the defence ready to cross. Instead we pass back, and back, and back again, get put under pressure and give away a throw in.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk