Pelle

lordswoodsaints

I see he's only scored 12 goals in 18 months. I don't know if there's mitigating circumstances but doesn't seem much of a return in that standard of football.

12 in 37, so it's not terrible, depends how good the rest of his team is cos he's not really the sort of striker who just scored goals on his own.

Tevez only managed 4 in 16.

Isn't he on £260k a week? He'd be mad to give that up.

His contract runs out in December, I believe. Perhaps Shandong Luneng (sp???) are looking to recover some of the transfer fee they paid and are trying to offload him before that. SSN reporting that he wants to be closer to Italy and also would like to try and make their world cup squad as well.

His contract runs out in December, I believe. Perhaps Shandong Luneng (sp???) are looking to recover some of the transfer fee they paid and are trying to offload him before that. SSN reporting that he wants to be closer to Italy and also would like to try and make their world cup squad as well.

Would be very difficult... Italy didn't qualify for it.

Oh yeah. Ooops. I didn't really follow the qualifying campaign very closely. I guess because I really don't give a sh!t about the world cup this year anyway. England will inevitably get knocked out by an average team, and I won't be watching be watching on principle because of the corruption at FIFA that saw Russia get awarded it in the first place.

Edited by Sheaf Saint

Plus the fact he had a fairly public bust up with the national coach some time ago. I don't know if he has featured since.