Important midweek matches starts tonight...

saint lard

That is very funny.

£75m and presumably not match fit (coz he has been ambling around the pitch for 6 months).

I would be bloody furious if I had signed a £75m guy, playing in the same league as me, and he can't manage a couple of games in a week.......

Deliberately playing at 50% is a difficult habit to drop.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

palace winning and currently 10th

i bet woy would have been laughed at if linked with us in the summer

canny old manager he is

IT helps that they have 3-4 very good attacking players and two excellent CBs; even if they are both injured at the moment. Some credit to Hodgson though; and the Chairman for decisive action.

I don't think we can rely on other teams messing up to get us out of this mess. We desperately need to win back to back games in order to gain both points and confidence. Having said that we've only managed 4 wins all season, I'm really not sure we have enough character to fight our way out of this.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Edited by Micky

Can we all at least agree that a draw at home to Arsenal in winter was not some great result and sign of improvement!!

No argument there. They were sh!t that day but our we decided to sit back and defend a 1-0 lead. I wonder who came up with that idea.

One place above where we deserve to be.

Some will be surprised, but it was clear weeks ago wed had a great half season of fixtures and were likely to plummet further. Given 19th place, you'd think we'll sack him if we don't win tomorrow. But that doesn't half make signings awkward. I don't really see how we can possibly stay up if we don't win tomorrow though, short of that run sunderland had when they went and beat all the top teams in April/May.

Have you thought of having some therapy?

no. chance will we beat WBA away. none

I don't know

But not everywhere is a fortress.

The Hawthorns, in particular, is as close to a gimme as you can get for an away side.

West Brom have a dismal record of losing 42 per cent of their games at home.

http://demandnewspaper.com/premier-league-clubs-do-get-easy-games-and-you-dont-have-to-beat-teams-around-you/