Important midweek matches starts tonight...

saint lard

If you listen to and believe the happy clapper morons (and I don't ) who gladly accept any crap from the management side then Saints will end up in the top half.

However if you listen to normal fans who actually care about Saints they can see major faults that are very dangerous. So how come then if normal but

plain old amateur football fans can see this why can't the over paid professionals who make all the decisions? Also how come one of the millionaires who actually

kick the ball don't just take control on the pitch and ignore what the manager says and actually try and win the bloody games? Perhaps they listen to the happy

clappers and so point blank refuse to see any problems?

I think that for the rest of this season the happy clappers, owners and management should all be represented by this :mcinnes::mcinnes::mcinnes:

If neither ourselves nor Swansea win our 5th round tie then it'll still go ahead as scheduled.

I think we'll have to wait until after tomorrow's matches before we know if we really are ****ed. If we win then we shoot up the league table, so Swansea winning won't really mean that much.

Jeez......where the hell is your backbone? Thank god fans were not such drama queens back in the day when we battled relegation every year. There are worse teams than us and I truly believe we have enough quality that we should be OK (despite our useless manager).

And if we do get relegated, so be it. It won;t be the end of the world and there are far more important things in life than footy.

Grow a pair and get behind the team....the recriminations can come later!

Jeez......where the hell is your backbone? Thank god fans were not such drama queens back in the day when we battled relegation every year. There are worse teams than us and I truly believe we have enough quality that we should be OK (despite our useless manager).

And if we do get relegated, so be it. It won;t be the end of the world and there are far more important things in life than footy.

Grow a pair and get behind the team....the recriminations can come later!

I think the majority of supporters are behind the team and well remember the days when relegation battles were common. The real (and in my view valid) complaint is that so much about our present position could have been avoided by decisive action to replace a poor manager and a proactive strengthening of the squad dating back to the non-replacement of Fonte.

And what about the consistently negative morons who prefer to whinge than getting behind the team to try and cheer them on to win games?

You can’t expect thousands of people to be constantly positive when it’s February and they’ve witnessed one convincing win all season, with a squad that should be beating most teams in the bottom half more often than not. Add to that the depressingly negative football tactics from the manager, utter b*ll**** from the hierarchy at the club and too many players who couldn’t give a **** about the club, it’s no real surprise that people’s frustrations are there to see.

It’s the ones that stand there with a smile and a clap even when the fans are being shafted that concern me.

It’s the ones that stand there with a smile and a clap even when the fans are being shafted that concern me.

I've been saying this for years.

Its their ridiculously high pain threshold that causes our crashes. I was roundly abused for praying for administration, for example. They preferred we "cut our cloth" (direct quote of many) and limp on.

Its their ridiculously high pain threshold that causes our crashes. I was roundly abused for praying for administration, for example. They preferred we "cut our cloth" (direct quote of many) and limp on.

Ha hindsight is a wonderful thing. You had no idea how administration would have turned out at the time

We got very lucky we could easily have turned out like pompey, Stockport or Hartlepool. Luckily we got Les Reed and **** load of Swiss money.

After administration....

You were on here saying how we would bottle promotion to the Championship and Huddersfield would overtake us

You were on here saying we would bottle promotion to the Premier League and West Ham would overtake us

You were on here saying we would go straight back down during the Adkins/Pochettino era

During the Cortese Premier League period you were complaining we were being run like a crappy seaside B&B

Since then you've had a meltdown every single transfer window and every single season regardless of the success we've had.

Now, of course, it's party time for you and you are in your absolute element.

But let's remember that almost every day and every match and every summer and every winter since we came out of administration you have been on here moaning and complaining about how terrible the club is and how awful the team is and how badly run we are. Every single season under both regimes and all managers.

So what was so good about administration again? Because you've hated everything ever since.

After administration....

You were on here saying how we would bottle promotion to the Championship and Huddersfield would overtake us

You were on here saying we would bottle promotion to the Premier League and West Ham would overtake us

You were on here saying we would go straight back down during the Adkins/Pochettino era

During the Cortese Premier League period you were complaining we were being run like a crappy seaside B&B

Since then you've had a meltdown every single transfer window and every single season regardless of the success we've had.

But let's remember that almost every day and every match and every summer and every winter since we came out of administration you have been on here moaning and complaining about how terrible the club is and how awful the team is and how badly run we are. Every single season under both regimes and all managers.

So what was so good about administration again? Because you've hated everything ever since.

Best. Post. Ever.

After administration....

[emoji122][emoji122] well put

Well I believe we're stuck with him so all we can do is enjoy our ride on the kamikaze express.

I'm sure the vast majority of fans would like to get more behind the team but they've got to do their bit and play some entertaining football. This soul sapping stuff that has been on display for the last couple of seasons now is enough to suck the life out of anyone.

It's supposed to be entertainment, anyone told him that?

After administration....

Yes, brilliant post.

Largely made up and playing to stereotype, of course... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I believe we're stuck with him so all we can do is enjoy our ride on the kamikaze express.

I'm sure the vast majority of fans would like to get more behind the team but they've got to do their bit and play some entertaining football. This soul sapping stuff that has been on display for the last couple of seasons now is enough to suck the life out of anyone.

It's supposed to be entertainment, anyone told him that?

The entertainment part is no longer an issue given our position. Now its just about results I don't care if we win a load of games 1-0 playing the most boring negative football possible as long as we get wins.

The entertainment part is no longer an issue given our position. Now its just about results I don't care if we win a load of games 1-0 playing the most boring negative football possible as long as we get wins.

I think we've comprehensively demonstrated that we aren't going to win games 1-0.

Yes, brilliant post.

Largely made up and playing to stereotype, of course... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you ever thought of starting your own podcast pal? You could call it the Alpine Saint Show -or the ASS, especially as you're full of crap.

I'm also sure quite a few posters on here would love to come on the ASS. You'd want to start off small - perhaps invite a few chums like larry12, adrianfc, niceandfriendly and AR-10. Then when you're feeling more relaxed, you could open up the ASS to some bigger, harder hitting posters.

Edited by shurlock

Have you ever thought of starting your own podcast pal? You could call it the Alpine Saint Show -or the ASS, especially as you're full of crap.

I'm also sure quite a few posters on here would love to come on the ASS. You'd want to start off small - perhaps invite larry12, adrianfc, niceandfriendly and AR-10. Then when you're feeling more relaxed, you could open up the ASS to some bigger, harder hitting posters.

:lol:

And what about the consistently negative morons who prefer to whinge than getting behind the team to try and cheer them on to win games?

I have one of them sat behind me, Spurs game it was becoming like a dripping tap, he doesn't get emotional standing up swearing at the players, he is a bit like Harry Enfield's character "ooo you don't want to do it like that...... You want to do it like this".

Recent weeks the impressionable young chap sat next to him has been drawn into his whirlpool, and it's slowly becoming a double act of negativity, and cobblers.

I'm also sure quite a few posters on here would love to come on the ASS. You'd want to start off small - perhaps invite a few chums like larry12, adrianfc, niceandfriendly and AR-10. Then when you're feeling more relaxed, you could open up the ASS to some bigger, harder hitting posters.

Brilliant.

:adore::toppa:

After administration....

Utterly spot on!

All these things were posted. Him and Dr Who's mate have been bleating on and on for years.