Most important day of the season...

supersonic

...is today.

Best case scenario: Promes, a CB and a win tonight

Worst case scenario: No incomings and no win tonight.

I personally think we won't bring anyone in but will scrape to a win tonight. If I had the choice, I'd say we need players and the results will follow.

Being Saints I can't see us getting both Promes and a Win, somehow Les and MP will find away to balls this up.

Yup it's important.

Promes alone coming in, win/CB or not, would still give me optimism for avoiding relegation.

Agreed, in other words.

Knowing Saints, we'll always find something or someone to moan at.

Carrillo, on the other hand, remains a complete mystery. In signing terms he could be a Juanmi or he could be a Mane...

Austin being fit again is bigger than signing Promes, I don't think we will sign anyone today. Les / Ralph praying for a win tonight otherwise there will be a complete meltdown. Lose tonight with no signings and they will probably sack Pellegrino to appease the fans.

Gonna be a 'nail biter' tonight whatever happens. I will be there to cheer on the lads and hoping for a great atmosphere !

Need to kill the game off early if possible, I know that is our 'achilles heel' and panic sets in late on but tonight's the night and please God the players are aware of the significance of the coming four days !!

Austin being fit again is bigger than signing Promes, I don't think we will sign anyone today. Les / Ralph praying for a win tonight otherwise there will be a complete meltdown. Lose tonight with no signings and they will probably sack Pellegrino to appease the fans.

Wondering how the board are going to spin the "Austin is the Promes replacement" announcement :rolleyes:

Need 6 for me, two wins are needed. Esp. with Liverpool up after that.
mate, it has been clear for weeks that remaining on the path we are on will lead to certain relegation

les Reed is no better than Rupert Lowe. worse in some regards.... IMO

Need 6 for me, two wins are needed. Esp. with Liverpool up after that.
lets not get greedy.If we can start winning then the logjam can open a bit and the team will gain even more confidence. If we lose tonight and I feel that could happen as the pressure will be so much on us tonight, especially how all the other results went.They will come and defend and hit us with the sucker goal, its the way it happens to us. All due to the casual way the board have dealt with things

Please convince we how or why Pellegrino will win 2 matches in a few days after winning 4 in 6 months?? So far he's outsmarted/outlucked Bilic and 10 man west ham, Hodgson after 3 minutes in the job, Pulis thanks to Boufal, and David Unsworth.

I want to believe.

There's nothing left to do other than believe.

There's nothing left to do other than believe.

Wish I could - am normally quite positive about us, but woke up this morning and immediately thought 'if we don't sign anyone today and lose, it'll be one of the worst moments as a saints fan in many years and mean we're going down'. Then realised this is a very pessimistic view. An optimist would be thinking '3 points and a signing or two - happy days'.

This obviously means I've become a pessimist, so why?? Awful manager, clueless board who look like they've managed one questionable, highly expensive signing despite knowing VVD was off weeks ago, missing out on our prime targets, leaking to the press various names to get our hopes up, and failing to land any of them. Plus a team bereft of confidence that can't score. I normally lean more towards the happy clappers, but things really do look bleak.

Please saints / Les, prove me wrong!!!

Oh yeah, those signings were class...... Redknapp.... Rednaps boy, Bernard etc.... brilliant

Lowe recognized that things weren't working under the bootboy Wigley and at least made a change to TRY and improve things... Granted he got it horribly wrong but at least he tried...

These current muppets don't seem to even br trying!!

Lowe recognized that things weren't working under the bootboy Wigley and at least made a change to TRY and improve things... Granted he got it horribly wrong but at least he tried...

These current muppets don't seem to even br trying!!

Exactly.

Day hasnt started too brightly, has it ?