Going to the loo in lesson time.

Misssaint93

I am a primary school teacher (year 6). I don't let children visit the toilet during lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?

Not normally, but my son used to have almost zero warning of needing the toilet. He even took medication for a while. Something he grew out of, but later than year 6.

I am a primary school teacher (year 6). I don't let children visit the toilet during lesson time. Would you have a problem with this rule for your child?

Assuming this isnt a wind up, not if the same rule applied to the teachers too. If the kids end up soiling their pants because they are not allowed to go to the loo when they need to then so should the adults if that is the rule.

Based on the foolish assumption that this is a real question from a real teacher. If you stopped children from going to the crapper during lesson time, then yes. I would have an objection. After I objected, I would then hunt you down and break your legs.

Fortunately, you are just a troll.

Yes.

God forbid I come into your school through my line of work.