Rate our Transfer Window

Heisenberg

You're a real bellend. I'm entirely aware it was half a game you cretin. You're the ultimate troll and he other side of the coin to heisenberg just following everyone around the board and never giving a proper opinion or anything of interest ever.

Resort to type with the abuse... :lol:

To make any kind of judgement either way based on 45 minutes is cretinous matey

Give the guy a chance like reasonable people would

This is what happens when you’ve one of the most cretinous people in football, a Scottish midget in an oversized suit and an army of nerds with laptops running your scouting department.

Spot on with the suit looks like adults suit converted to kids

This is what happens when you’ve one of the most cretinous people in football, a Scottish midget in an oversized suit and an army of nerds with laptops running your scouting department.

I think the nerds can be let off on this one, its more a matter of those controlling them, mainly Reed but also those controlling the purse strings. The nerds seemed okay when Mitchell & Koeman were at the club.

As for Wilson, no idea what his achievements were meant to be at Huddersfield to have seen him hand picked by Les Reed as his heir apparent.

Pellegrino sacking tonight or tomorrow would be a nice distraction from the utter cluster **** transfer window

Be a nice way for Les and co to shift a bit of blame to boot.

If they are to sack Pellegrino i think it will conveniently happen in the next 24 hours

1/10.

Signed an overpriced and unproven striker, presumably on the choice of a manager who is inept in tactics and team selection.

CB - not addressed

Pace - though linked with Walcott and Promes , nothing to show for it. Good job we signed Nathan Redmond when we did.

GK - the most glaring of failings over 18 months. Les F^ckwit brings in Taylor ages ago but we all know they dare not let him near actually playing, and then hands Fraser Forecast a contract extension last summer.

Could they make a bigger f^ck up of this if they tried?

1/10.

Signed an overpriced and unproven striker, presumably on the choice of a manager who is inept in tactics and team selection.

CB - not addressed

Pace - though linked with Walcott and Promes , nothing to show for it. Good job we signed Nathan Redmond when we did.

GK - the most glaring of failings over 18 months. Les F^ckwit brings in Taylor ages ago but we all know they dare not let him near actually playing, and then hands Fraser Forecast a contract extension last summer.

Could they make a bigger f^ck up of this if they tried?

I’m pretty sure a hardcore moron couldn’t trump that. What a mess.

Fairly **** to be honest.

It's glaringly obvious that none of Southampton forward line with the exception of Ward Prowse and Tadic, are anywhere near good enough to be playing each week.

I count in this Long, Gabbi, Austin, Boufal, Davis and Redmond.

I believe we should cut the **** from the squad, sell Redmond, Long and Gabbi and buy in one or two signings of the James Forrest (Celtic) ilk - not too old, hungry, proven players.

I am happy to give Boufal and Austin time to regain their excellent form in previous seasons, but I don't have the same optimism that time is what Davis/Redmond need.

Tadic and Ward Prowse I believe are capable of playing alongside players like Promes and Carrillo (assuming he's half decent) as Tadic showed with Mane and Pelle.

Ward Prowse I think should be our reserve attacking midfielder (not starting), but I think he's quality.

Would have like to see clutter out the squad and Promes, another attacking midfielder/winger and CB in.

Love to See Carillo's relegation clause. Appalling. Almost like we want to go down, sell all players and Gao exits in profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except he wouldn't be able to take the transfer fees out, so would make a very big loss if he sold the club in the Championship compared to being in the Premier League.

Clueless.

Except he wouldn't be able to take the transfer fees out, so would make a very big loss if he sold the club in the Championship compared to being in the Premier League.

Clueless.

he would go on loan.

no one will want to commit the wages we will be paying - long term

2/10.

Sold VVD which made sense for the fee and the trouble he seemed to be causing, but didn't replace him or sign a forward with pace to play out wide which we desperately lack.

Carrillo looks to be the right profile for what we needed in the striker position but whether he's of a quality to keep us up remains to be seen.