Relegation Chances

Saint86

They lost their first seven games, without scoring a goal and I doubt they just sat their waiting to be entertained.

Er didn't some pitch invade and confront their players?

Also last season they went ape **** too if I remember right after playing Sunderland.

Think you have dreamt up this notion that they sit there happy whatever is happening.

You are sometimes deliberately provocative just for the sake of it. At the game on Saturday the fans started off right behind the team but after 20 mins of mind numbing passionless football they understandably lost the will to live. 4 wins at home in the League in 13 months and you are still blaming the fans.
sadly that attitude last season has brought what we have now upon us.

our fans thought we deserved entertainment, and also overrated our squad,when it was patently clear we sold our goals and never replaced them.

We got our way and Puel was sacked ,it meant that the club had a new man in who wouldn’t rock the boat too much for new players.

Anyway we all have differing opinions why this is where we are.

i believe that Puel should have been given more time, whilst others were happy he was gone.

It seems to me we have all been played by Kat and the gang and now have to live with the decisions.

Excuse me if I seem rude but I’m pretty cheeesed off that yet again it seems that a top 6 team has failed to turn up against teams that we need to be rolled over. Why it doesn’t happen for us is annoying but probably down to our manager, and also players who can’t put the ball in the net

Seriously Duckhunter, why are the fans the problem? I was there on Saturday and the 2nd half the atmosphere was decent, it's never been what I'd call a toxic atmosphere. I'd say it's been more of a ''WTF'' atmosphere as we seem to be blindly walking into oblivion.

I think as fans who go to home games we need to be given a bloody trophy. It has been almost 2 seasons at home of complete and utter bilge. That's thousands of pounds of our hard earned money to watch very, very, very little entertainment over 35 home games. As of now, we have won just 9 out of 35 home games over 2 seasons, and I'd only really count 3 games that have been nice entertaining games out of those. I mean, seriously come on, the fact we still get 29k+ is a miracle in itself.

This. He is finding blaming ‘fans’ as his latest way of trolling.

In fact, even the away support has been great despite results.

our fans thought we deserved entertainment, and also overrated our squad,when it was patently clear we sold our goals and never replaced them.

We got our way and Puel was sacked ,it meant that the club had a new man in who wouldn’t rock the boat too much for new players.

i believe that Puel should have been given more time, whilst others were happy he was gone.

It seems to me we have all been played by Kat and the gang and now have to live with the decisions.

Excuse me if I seem rude but I’m pretty cheeesed off that yet again it seems that a top 6 team has failed to turn up against teams that we need to be rolled over. Why it doesn’t happen for us is annoying but probably down to our manager, and also players who can’t put the ball in the net

Palace aren't letting United play. That's the point

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, hats off to the away's as well. I don't go to as many aways as I'd like to, but the atmosphere always comes across really well. I don't think we've really turned on the players or the team at all, so I don't get the blame on us. The blame lies with the club for scoring multiple own goals over the last 2 seasons.

Seriously Duckhunter, why are the fans the problem? I was there on Saturday and the 2nd half the atmosphere was decent, it's never been what I'd call a toxic atmosphere. I'd say it's been more of a ''WTF'' atmosphere as we seem to be blindly walking into oblivion.

I think as fans who go to home games we need to be given a bloody trophy. It has been almost 2 seasons at home of complete and utter bilge. That's thousands of pounds of our hard earned money to watch very, very, very little entertainment over 35 home games. As of now, we have won just 9 out of 35 home games over 2 seasons, and I'd only really count 3 games that have been nice entertaining games out of those. I mean, seriously come on, the fact we still get 29k+ is a miracle in itself.

My thoughts as well. :thumbup:

Bet everyone thinks they want all of Palace's players, as they're so much better than us, tbh if this was Saints people on here would have a field day "FFS poor subs, negative tactics, defending constantly" Man Utd have been awful tonight. Yet still managed to pull back from 2-0 down, if i was a Palace fan i'd be fuming. They sat back and it's cost them.

How important are the away fixtures vs Newcastle, West Ham & Swansea?! Teams within a win of us at the moment. A win could be crucial, but a loss could be curtains. No doubt Pellegrino will focus on the latter, but failing to win any of them would be pretty disastrous too.

I am not blaming the fans, all I am saying is it’s better to create a fantastic Palace like atmosphere in our remaining 3 home games, than the dire atmosphere we’ve had the past year. Will it make us play better, maybe, maybe not. Will it make us play worse, no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bet everyone thinks they want all of Palace's players, as they're so much better than us, tbh if this was Saints people on here would have a field day "FFS poor subs, negative tactics, defending constantly" Man Utd have been awful tonight. Yet still managed to pull back from 2-0 down, if i was a Palace fan i'd be fuming. They sat back and it's cost them.

Pretty sure most of their first team are actually injured?

No surprise to me. Called it a couple of years ago. I was bang on accurate.

Saints finally being in a relegation battle after over half a decade of being wrong doesn't exactly put you in 'oracle' status.

I predicted the trend downwards way before anyone and was castigated. People are singing my tune now. I was the pied piper.

I predicted the trend downwards way before anyone and was castigated. People are singing my tune now. I was the pied piper.

You mean the trend downwards where we finished higher than the season before for 7 years in a row?

Bloody hell, if you're going to troll, at least put some effort into it.

You weren't. You were wrong, year in year out as we actually ascended.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

You are a broken clock.