WHO SHOULD WE SELL FIRST!

SOTONS EAST SIDE

Make no mistake. If we go down, this owner will asset strip us.

Do you even think the owner has the foggiest thing about football?..................probably a money laudring exercise(aledgedly) buying this club, lets face it if hes as rich as we think he is then it would be a no brainer to sanction Spartaks asking price?

The sad thing is that a lot of clubs would look at our players and go ''I'd have him', and him, and him'' and they'd be decent players in a team which is tactically setup correctly with a competent manager. So come next year the PL will continue to be littered with 'former southampton players' whilst we are no where to be seen. At least we'd have pocketed the cash though.

That's why watching us, and the bench today, is just sad.

Do you even think the owner has the foggiest thing about football?..................probably a money laudring exercise(aledgedly) buying this club, lets face it if hes as rich as we think he is then it would be a no brainer to sanction Spartaks asking price?

Is the whole point of money laundering to spend money? I.e. Chelsea and their wealthy Russian oligarch?

The sad thing is that a lot of clubs would look at our players and go ''I'd have him', and him, and him'' and they'd be decent players in a team which is tactically setup correctly with a competent manager. So come next year the PL will continue to be littered with 'former southampton players' whilst we are no where to be seen. At least we'd have pocketed the cash though.

That's why watching us, and the bench today, is just sad.

This. So frustrating.