Saints 1 Brighton 1 - Post Match

St Chalet

Until now I've thought we should keep MP because it's clear there's a lot wrong with the club aside from the manager. That was wrong. I still think the problems run much deeper, but it's clear he's the source of where we are now. He clearly has no confidence in the players, but in that case he's utterly worthless as a manager. If you don't think you can coach our best XI to beat Brighton at home, then you've no business being a coach of a PL team.

A draw at home to Brighton isn't good enough, especially given the other results. How many more times do we say "it'll be ok as long as we win the next one" - we never do!

Pellegrino manages scared. He's been afraid to go for other teams since he arrived. It's why we don't look too bad against the better sides but don't look any better against the weaker ones.

I only saw the second half. It wasn't terrible, but hardly good either. I really thought we would win today, despite our clueless manager. I had less optimism when I saw the line up but still hoped we'd have enough about us. Even at 0-1 I still thought we could. But that second half was limp, and tells me that we are going down.

Also, on first impressions it doesn't look like £19m gets you much nowadays. At least Pellegrino has a friend now though.

The players aren't giving up. They aren't getting stuffed every week. We're in games, they just look utterly bemused, frustrated, lacking organisation and belief.

That is all down to Pellegrino.

So why on earth don't they ignore Pellegrino then and play like they know what to do even though he doesn't???

Surely there is someone in the team who will stand up and show enough is enough or are they all as thick as Pellegrino???

He is clearly not going to get sacked whether we like it or not

so lets use our energy in supporting the team..

I`m off to WBA Saturday to shout myself hoarse, what else can we do but support?

Are there any tickets left, I might join you, don't think we've got too many prem games left, best make the most of if while we're here...!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Longest winless streak in all four divisions. What other worst records is this hopelessly out-of-his-depth manager going to have to break before he gets fired?

Every other team gained ground on us today except West Brom who are saving it for us.

Newcastle didn't, Stoke didn't, Watford didn't, Brighton didn't.......

Imagine if they did sack him now.

I'd mostly be delighted and relieved.

But then I'd think...you sacked him...on transfer deadline day after spending £19mn on his striker?!

And it will probably take Les a further 6 weeks before appointing a successor!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Imagine if they did sack him now.

I'd mostly be delighted and relieved.

But then I'd think...you sacked him...on transfer deadline day after spending £19mn on his striker?!

I'd be delighted and relieved that you might feel less need to post, you big wet fanny.

It feels like it did when we tried the Dutch experiment. I really feel like we are done this season. After last year this hurts more than anything. I fear we're done.

Let’s get something straight here. Portvliet had a load of 18 year olds to pick from and we played some good football with them considering...

This guy has a squad of internationals and highly expensive experienced players capable of finishing top ten. You cannot this dummy with that Management team.

This guy is clearly clueless but the buck stops with his employers you have to say.

Let’s get something straight here. Portvliet had a load of 18 year olds to pick from and we played some good football with them considering...

This guy has a squad of internationals and highly expensive experienced players capable of finishing top ten. You cannot this dummy with that Management team.

This guy is clearly clueless but the buck stops with his employers you have to say.

Agreed. I wasn't comparing the squads at all, just the incompetence.

Been following SFC since Lawrie Mac and he's the worst. Worse than Wigley, Gray, Portaloo and What?, Redkanpp etc and even the dreaded Branfoot.

Infact he's so bad I'm starting to wonder if this is some kind of malicious act to get him sacked and off with the loot. It's beyond bad and it's going to relegate us.

His selections are utterly mad, 1 up front at home to BHA and the 1 is a player that never scores. Guaranteed no goals, mental stuff. Meanwhile we have a load of attacking players on the bench. More mental stuff.

I'm really starting to wonder about the guy's motives - no one is that bad.

Is Pellegrino Ali Dia in Disguise???

I’ve come to the conclusion that he is just a bit thick. Surely it was obvious that if ever there was a fixture to go balls out for a win, go all out attack and get the fans on side this was it. Not having a target man to convert our crosses has been used as a reason to defend him - if he had one we wouldn’t be in this position. Well he’s got one now, one apparently selected by him. So what does he do, he plays Shane non goal scorer Long as our lone front man in a defensive set up at home against Brighton like we are playing Man City away.