Saints 1 Brighton 1 - Post Match

St Chalet

He hasn't got a clue, but I've no faith in this gutless board to do the right thing and pull the trigger. It was no better tonight that it has been all season and they refuse to acknowledge what's painfully obvious to most. If he does go, a decent manager can galvanise and organise the players. We're capable of so much better with the players we have, but the window will obviously be closed for anyone coming in.

Absolutely not good enough. We didn't win a game we needed to win, and we didn't deserve to.

Pellegrino HAS to go now. No possible defence for keeping him in charge. His team selection and tactical approach to this game was criminal.

Starting a home game against a relegation rival with Shane LOng as a lone striker and keeping our 4 most expensive signings ever on the bench,

Playing Steven Davis ahead of Boufal and/or Lemina, and keeping him on at HT after he had been sooo bad, swapping him to a position where he is even less effective.

Simply not good enough. We are going down and we will probably finish bottom. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we don't win another game this season.

Heads must roll for this. It was all so avoidable.

Should've sacked this imposter months ago.

He hasn't got the slightest idea how to get anything out of an admittedly mediocre squad.

Get rid of Les Reed and Ross Wilson while you're at it.

What a waste of a beautiful kit.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

We DO have players that are good enough.

We DON'T have the tactics, team selections, formations or motivation to match the players' ability.

Who's that down to, I wonder? Hmmm...

Running down the tunnel, Mr P? Keep going, son.

Taxi awaits ....