WBA Build Up

ALWAYS_SFC

COYS

Glad i will be there and not on here...

2 nil Carillo brace

Based on your general expressions of frustration tonight, we can agree :lol:

Hopefully we get the win we desperately need. You never know, football is a funny world!

formation of 1-10, holding out for the draw with the ever prolific Long as the lone point of the spear. Davis to play and slow the play right down, Lemina to pull splinters out of his backside again and Pellegrino to bemoan the fact that we were sluggish and did not attack enough.

Lose 3-0

McCarthy

Cedric Yoshida Hoedt Bertrand

Romeu Hojbjerg

JWP Lemina* Tadic

Carrillo*

* Bring Lemina/Hojbjerg off for Boufal if we aren't offering enough in attack. Carrillo might have to come off if he's struggling/sh1t, Long might actually have more luck against their back line.

The two worst teams in the division playing off for the bottom spot. Whilst our single away win gives me some hope.

I think we will go bottom next Saturday and are unlikely to move from there to the end of the season.

I think it will be a draw abd it will mirror most of our season- a slow decline rather than a rapid series of spankings. It may have been better to get tonked in January rather than narrow losses or draws because we may have got someone in sooner. Too late now.

McCarthy

Cedric---Stephens----Hoedt-----Bertrand

------------Lemina-------Hojbjerg------------

----------------------JWP--------------------------

Redmond-----------------------------Tadic

-----------------------Carrillo------------------

I think it will be a draw abd it will mirror most of our season- a slow decline rather than a rapid series of spankings. It may have been better to get tonked in January rather than narrow losses or draws because we may have got someone in sooner. Too late now.

Given West Brom and us have won the least games in the league then I suppose a draw would be he most obvious outcome!

The two worst teams in the division playing off for the bottom spot. Whilst our single away win gives me some hope, I do think we will lose..I thought we would go bottom but actually goal difference may mean we don't!

When they beat us 3-0 we will absolutely be bottom. Remarkable.

When they beat us 3-0 we will absolutely be bottom. Remarkable.

Time to drop Davis and Romeu who seems to get off Scott free because he was good last season.. been a shadow of his former self this year. Lemina and hoijberg in CM/DM and boufal, tadic, jwp, Carrillo in front. We might actually stand a chance with something like that imo

I would insist in having Carrillo, Lemina, Gabb and Boufal on the bench so that we will look more powerful (and I can be the ONE who turns the game around after an hour of the match by making substitutions).

But I would still blame the fact that we did not get Promes on the deadline day to fill up the bench could be the reason that we might lose in the game.

Time to drop Davis and Romeu who seems to get off Scott free because he was good last season.. been a shadow of his former self this year. Lemina and hoijberg in CM/DM and boufal, tadic, jwp, Carrillo in front. We might actually stand a chance with something like that imo

This.

Romeu has been **** for ages, can’t pass the ball and looks unfit.

---------------------McCarthy--------------------

Cedric-----Stephens--------Hoedt-----Bertrand

------------Lemina------------Romeu------------

----------------------Hojbjerg--------------------

JWP-----------------------------------Gabbiadini

---------------------Carrillo-----------------------

or

-------------------McCarthy----------------------

-----Stephens------Hoedt---------Yoshida------

Cedric--------------Romeu-------------Bertrand

--------Hojbjerg------------Lamina--------------

-------------------------------Gabbiadini---------

-------------------Carrillo-------------------------

They're expecting their first sell-out for a few years (although we've sold around 2,500, a few hundred short) their fans are bang up for it and predicting a big atmosphere, the club are whipping it up and there's a Cyrille Regis tribute before kick-off.

http://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=12397

Last night had to be 3 points, massive pressure on this clash of the bottom 2 now. Still, we could gone down in history as the side relegated with the best bench ever.

Sack him today, lift the fanbase and sell the last few tickets to give us a chance.

It's the 'wake up and can't believe he's still here moment'. Soon to be replaced with realisation we're sticking with him for some spurious 'honour' reason, or just that we're skint. And then build up to stupid team selection, inept play from players dreaming about their next club. What's the bloody point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we’ll line up in a similar way to last night with our cautious clown in charge, his tactics will be one of ‘try not to lose’ rather than going for the win. The negativity of our tactics stops our more creative players from hurting other sides. Lots of crosses into the box with no one on the end of them . We’re incapable of playing on the counter with no pace.

Pardew talks of getting his team to play without fear and they certainly looked that way at Anfield, however they were well beaten last night and a 3-0 defeat at City was kind on them, could easily have been more.

Massive game for us , fair play to the 2500 fans making the trip, still a few hundred tickets available.

This is the team for me........

---------------------McCarthy--------------------

Cedric-----Stephens--------Hoedt-----Bertrand

------------Lemina------------Hojbjerg----------

JWP------------------Tadic-----------------Boufal

---------------------Carrillo-----------------------

Either that or I'd have gabbiadini up front alongside him.

-------------- McCarthy --------------

Cedric ----- Stephens ----- Hoedt ---- Bertrand

---- Ward-Prowse ---- Lemina ----- Hojbjerg

---- Gabbiadini ----- Carrillo ------ Tadic

If we cannot get through the WBA defence, or they are putting us under to much pressure. Switch to 4-2-3-1 with Lemina and Hojbjerg dropping deeper and Gabbiadini sitting behind Carrillo.

Forgot to mention that we need a new manager to make that work.