GAO OUT!!!

Roboze

I always wondered if he would asset strip. I know there are laws against this but.... the FA didn’t want this deal pushed through, however, Kat assured the FA he was genuine..really? Smacks of desperation from her.

Isn’t it about time fingers were pointed at Katrina Leibherr

and questions asked about her part in our ignominious downfall?

In my eyes she’s sold us down the river and as a fortunate circumstance of

holding the Leibherr name escapes any criticism whatsoever!!

I’m amazed I’ve not read one post questioning her assets strip and sale of the

leftovers to the highest bidder regardless of financial credibility.

This club has taken us supporters for fools for two seasons solid and we’ve

allowed her to escape Scott free from questioning or criticism.

I’m thinking Marcus would definitely be having a face palm ? right now

if he was here to witness the destruction of everything he built.

Maybe this should have a thread of its own seeing as everyone else to blame

has one.

Unfortunately now he owns our club there is very little we can do...

Leibherr got her money so really couldn't give a **** about what happens other than she will want the rest as some point.

I feel We are probably now on a Sunderland style spiral, very little if any. leadership from the top, nothing like any leadership managerially or on the field.

This guy wont go until he has paid the 200 million debt against the club from assets being sold and he has a club that can be sold.

Even if we go down he can cover most of the 200 million from the vvd money, parachute payments and selling other players. He is left with a club that he hasn’t paid for and whatever he sells it for is profit (bar interest on the 200).

It’s not rocket science really just business.

I believe Mr Gao and his daughter attended the Bournemouth away game, because two people fitted their description, were shown around corporate hospitality, and a colleague said, “that’s your owners there that is”. Was this mistaken identity? I only enquire because surely he’s not going to a game, and then not following form and league position? Of course sale of assets may be his main priority, but at least trying a new manager for a short term boost must be worth a punt? Cheaper and a better bet than god knows what on Carrillo. All of it can make sense on some level except sticking with MP. ☹️

I’m thinking Marcus would definitely be having a face palm right now

has one.

This is the worst poetry I've ever read.

Rather he needs to get his finger out and remove themanager and the dinosaurs that have turned a top six squad into relegation fodder.

That’s if he’s even bothered.

Weren't it one of Kat's conditions of sale that he kept the current management team in place or something? I feel like that was the story she put out.

Maybe this apparent hands-off approach is just Gao being true to his word.

Weren't it one of Kat's conditions of sale that he kept the current management team in place or something? I feel like that was the story she put out.

Maybe this apparent hands-off approach is just Gao being true to his word.

I expect it's more a case of Kat having sold Saints to Gao as an established Premier League club run by a couple of sporting geniuses.

Les and Ralph's first act under their new boss was to convince him to spend his money sacking a perfectly good manager. Since them they have been busy trying to explain to Gao how he doesn't need to worry about the league table, it's merely a temporary issue caused by having one of the World's best defenders in the squad.

We are royally screwed.

Debt-laden ownership. Tanking down the divisions. Value of club - playing, fixed and intangible assets plummeting daily.

Look on the bright side though, Gao met with a dozen fans in China and asked them to stop supporting Man Utd and support us!

I expect it's more a case of Kat having sold Saints to Gao as an established Premier League club run by a couple of sporting geniuses.

Les and Ralph's first act under their new boss was to convince him to spend his money sacking a perfectly good manager. Since them they have been busy trying to explain to Gao how he doesn't need to worry about the league table, it's merely a temporary issue caused by having one of the World's best defenders in the squad.

I'm surprised Gao is not suing Kat having been sold a pup.......

I’m thinking Marcus would definitely be having a face palm right now

has one.

Interesting points, but unless Marucs will left strict instructions on saints finance, it was Kat that bankrolled our promotions, so the concept of her dismantling what Marcus built is slightly unfair.

Wishing to get Gao out is utterly futile. It would be as much use standing at the Bargate with “Trump Out” banners. We don’t have a vote.

We have no say in who owns our club. We’re not a PLC.

Better to try and persuade Mr Gao that his club has great assets (playing squad, stadium, training ground) but has been badly managed since 2016 and needs radical change (new CEO, Director of Football, Academy Manager and, obviously, First Team Manager).

IMHO the best way fans can influence Mr Gao to act now is for non-season ticket holders to stop buying match day tickets and for home fans with season tickets (or day tickets already bought) to boycott all purchases inside the stadium (food, drink, programmes etc) and boycott the club shop etc.

Such actions would hit him in the pocket and (if fans advertise their financial boycotts on social media etc) will worry the club’s sponsors and partners (and they do have influence on him!).

Wishing to get Gao out is utterly futile. It would be as much use standing at the Bargate with “Trump Out” banners. We don’t have a vote.

We have no say in who owns our club. We’re not a PLC.

Better to try and persuade Mr Gao that his club has great assets (playing squad, stadium, training ground) but has been badly managed since 2016 and needs radical change (new CEO, Director of Football, Academy Manager and, obviously, First Team Manager).

IMHO the best way fans can influence Mr Gao to act now is for non-season ticket holders to stop buying match day tickets and for home fans with season tickets (or day tickets already bought) to boycott all purchases inside the stadium (food, drink, programmes etc) and boycott the club shop etc.

Such actions would hit him in the pocket and (if fans advertise their financial boycotts on social media etc) will worry the club’s sponsors and partners (and they do have influence on him!).

For a passive protest people could stop following all Saints Social media.... It's surprising how sensitive companies are to social media. Although it would require quite a campaign as you'd need large numbers to stop following, it would increase the pressure if the numbers following started to fall.

It's quite easy to spread the message using Saints own social media feeds and you can even monitor progress as the number of followers is available.

It's also a protest people can do without effort, without not going to games and it costs nothing.

A lot of people fail to grasp that for an owner to be "out", there has to be someone to sell to. They can't sell to no-one or be sacked from their ownership of a company.

yeah thanks for that, genius!! was purely meant as a sentiment of disgust at the owner as well as the manager..........sounded better than "A new owner must be found to replace Gao"

• 2 weeks later...
Four f()cking idiots on the other side of the world hobnobbing over the Chinese New Year instead of being over here and sorting this humdinger of a sh1tehouse out.

Absolute morons.

the difference is that they invested money whereas we have invested our lives.

we are mugs and have been played all our lives by football.

as though multi millionaires sit with scarves on when watching a football match at home!

If my some miraculous miracle manage to avoid relegation I would quite expect Krueger to come out and front up to the fans to say what a vindication it was keeping MoPe in his job on the other hand if we do go down I hope he rots in hell.......also looks like poor Lesile wasn't invited to this....must be the scapegoat they have planned to take the fall

If my some miraculous miracle manage to avoid relegation I would quite expect Krueger to come out and front up to the fans to say what a vindication it was keeping MoPe in his job on the other hand if we do go down I hope he rots in hell.......also looks like poor Lesile wasn't invited to this....must be the scapegoat they have planned to take the fall
MoPe is the scapegoat to save Les/Ralph. If they sacked him and we still went down they'd be toast

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It looks like this new owner is a bit clueless about football.....perhaps in business too. Maybe our Board has not told him about the catastrophic financial consequences of being relegated, and the fact that all the decent players will leave. I guess he will get a rude awakening just like the Venkys did at Blackburn. Things are not looking good at all.

Four f()cking idiots on the other side of the world hobnobbing over the Chinese New Year instead of being over here and sorting this humdinger of a sh1tehouse out.

Absolute morons.

But we are just a money front to clean the money trail up (aledgedly)......dont think they have any intention of too much in the way of sacrificing too much of thier wealth.Chinese goverment looked very carefully into this move as the investor Gao is a much respected member of the party.

HMS SFC has lost its rudder and is drifting towards the lower leagues. The captain has locked himself up in his cabin and refuses to speak to anyone, the 1st+2nd officers are frozen in indecision, the leading rating just repeats the same incorrect orders and the crew is mutinous.

We need a cultural revolution but chairman Gao doesn't look remotely interested.

Derbies with the blue few in 1 to 2 seasons? Who would have thought that 2 years ago?

Absolute morons.

Hey, now come on let's give Ralphy some credit, at least he isn't ****ing around with his ice hockey puck at this years winter Olympics! :rolleyes: