GAO OUT!!!

Roboze

This guy wont go until he has paid the 200 million debt against the club from assets being sold and he has a club that can be sold.

Even if we go down he can cover most of the 200 million from the vvd money, parachute payments and selling other players. He is left with a club that he hasn’t paid for and whatever he sells it for is profit (bar interest on the 200).

It’s not rocket science really just business.

Another daft post. Firstly, debts are not secured against the club. That would have been illegal for an asset purchase of this kind in the UK. Secondly, the tax position would leave him at a serious loss. It seems to be rocket science for you!

We were told that the club would be sold in its 'best interests' and yet i dont see one single thing from Gao that would sell a football club to him.

Forget all this nonsese about china and football, Man U, Liverpool et all have all that sown up and it will never change.

On 'paper' i can see that using the same staff would be appealing, but PL football is a cutthroat business and past seasons rapidly become irrelevant.

Ralph Krueger was brought in by the 'ex-owner' and i dont see his head being in it now like before.

Les Reed gets his credit at the time, but now hes got far too much control (it appears) and at 65 years old will be thinking of other things.

Gao seems to have bought the club on the basis of league finishes from managers and players that have long gone.

They are 100% reliant on the same managament and now its failing badly, nobody knows what to do.