“Plan B”

SKD

Thought we had a back up plan if we failed to secure Promes? What happened to him?

Yet another bit of PR bull**** by Southampton F.C. to mug off their ‘customers’.

Part and parcel of supporting a “small club” i suppose.

The club always has contingency and succession plans in place for every player (and manager) who moves on. They’ve already identified replacements in every position on the field and rest assured, a thorough due dilligence is done on the players to ensure they fit into our model and philosophy.

Don't be silly I doubt Ralph and les know what comes after A. They are clearly proving to a clueless bunch of ****s who haven't the balls to admit they've made a mistake.

Neither are fit for the job they have. Neither have a CV good enough or a skill set good enough.

It’s worrying that these two muppets are in charge of key decisions at a PL football club.

I think you all underestimate just how much effort went into getting the Carillo deal over the line. To spend a record transfer fee to beat off literally no competition for a reserve team striker from an average league takes some special level of negotiation. les has actually had to visit the hospital several times recently to have his hands sown back on after they were bitten off by Monaco reps in negotiations on this deal.

Problem is they don’t fear the supporters as we take it on the chin too much.

They mug us by selling our best players to Liverpool, They mug us when promising us great players and now they talk about a plan B & C.

We still carry on moaning on a football forum but nobody is willing to have a sit in after the game or arrange a march through the city.

I’m going to wake up and read more ******s from the club how we are in it together for the WBA game.

****ing mugs the lot of us.

They mug us by selling our best players to Liverpool, They mug us when promising us great players and now they talk about a plan B & C.

We still carry on moaning on a football forum but nobody is willing to have a sit in after the game or arrange a march through the city.

I’m going to wake up and read more ******s from the club how we are in it together for the WBA game.

People would rather snipe at anyone poking their head up and trying to organise something. Sad.

OK, my plan B revolves around Lemina. He is one of our better players, although the manager seems not to want to play him. While he is a defensive midfielder, he has also played right back and central midfield. We are lacking in the central midfield, and maybe he can do the job that we need.

Spot on our fans just let it happen.

Thought we had a back up plan if we failed to secure Promes? What happened to him?

Yet another bit of PR bull**** by Southampton F.C. to mug off their ‘customers’.

From the moment Lambert left, this board have done nothing but lie.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sadly this. And it is exactly why we never pushed on from 6th under Koeman. We hate teams like Liverpool, everton etc, but the fans kick off the second it's not going well. Our fans are just too happy being the underdog, it is our mentality and a large part of who we are as a club.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They won't act until it affects the bank balance. Puel was sacked when season ticket sales were down. We still just about sellout St Mary's each week https://www.transfermarkt.com/premier-league/besucherzahlen/wettbewerb/GB1

The club has become a business first. They're focusing on record sponsorships, record player sales, business links in China, and the clubs PR brand meanwhile the u23's got relegated last season and the 1st team probably will this season. The whole board have utterly lost sight of what a football club is actually about

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

snippets I’ve heard were that ****ic who is playing in The Bundesliga was back up to Promes, but we left it too late to get him in. And one of the reasons Promes didn’t come is tha Spartak didn’t have enough time to sort out a replacement.

With money in the bank we should have sorted stuff out much earlier in the window.

Considering we’ve not replaced VVD either (I see Hoedt as Fontes replacement) it has been a poor window and last nights line up showed what a mess we are in. Devoid of tactics, unaware of his best line up, with quite a few players clearly not playing for the manager along with others who have had the life sucked out of them, I can’t see how we will survive.

We are in a very bad way!

snippets I’ve heard were that ****ic who is playing in The Bundesliga was back up to Promes, but we left it too late to get him in. And one of the reasons Promes didn’t come is tha Spartak didn’t have enough time to sort out a replacement.

With money in the bank we should have sorted stuff out much earlier in the window.

Considering we’ve not replaced VVD either (I see Hoedt as Fontes replacement) it has been a poor window and last nights line up showed what a mess we are in. Devoid of tactics, unaware of his best line up, with quite a few players clearly not playing for the manager along with others who have had the life sucked out of them, I can’t see how we will survive.

We are in a very bad way!

I agree with this dynamic and brand new contributor to the forum.

The Southampton Way.

The club always has contingency and succession plans in place for every player (and manager) who moves on. They’ve already identified replacements in every position on the field and rest assured, a thorough due dilligence is done on the players to ensure they fit into our model and philosophy.

Is Plan B in single digits?