Wba stay away protest!?

simo

If you really want to let the club know you have had enough I suggest you avoid our next game and hit the club in the pocket ! When the club have just got Always sfc and lord duck hunter (Ralph and les)at our next game maybe they will get the message !

He has a point. People need to show their displeasure with their feet. MP will be sacked by the time the next home game comes around, but this goes deeper than the manager.

We need to sack (or at the very least bring in a senior figure above Les and Ralph) this board ASAP, but there is no chance that will happen.

It's an away game, dinlow.

And ? So we should do away games but avoid the home ones ? Like I have said the club will not get another penny of my money until les is gone the only thing the club cares about is money so hit it where it hurts

And ? So we should do away games but avoid the home ones ? Like I have said the club will not get another penny of my money until les is gone the only thing the club cares about is money so hit it where it hurts

It doesn’t hit them hard as they don’t get that money.

They couldn’t care less.

It doesn’t hit them hard as they don’t get that money.

They couldn’t care less.

How do the club get the tickets from WBA? Do you think they just give them away for free :mcinnes:

If anything missing an away game is better as it will actually cost the club money. Probably not WBA though as it’s probably too close and many would have already brought tickets.

Not Simo's finest hour.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Whys that then son ? What's your idea , just keep blindly following the club and pumping our hard earnt into the club's coffers ? I'm not made of money I can find a few better ways of wasting cash , Ones that don't make me so depressed too ! (Oh and ps did you miss my Mane thread ?)

Whys that then son ? What's your idea , just keep blindly following the club and pumping our hard earnt into the club's coffers ? I'm not made of money I can find a few better ways of wasting cash , Ones that don't make me so depressed too ! (Oh and ps did you miss my Mane thread ?)
Yep, I'm going, son.

Not going to away games is really gonnna show them.

****ing plum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not going to away games is really gonnna show them.

****ing plum

Ah bless , you still defending your mate Les are you Rupert? I guess in life there will always be people like you and Michael who don't mind bending over and taking it up the jacksie and avoid standing up for themselves (in real life) not you faults I guess .

I think you will find that for away games (i.e. WBA) it's the home club that gets the money.......

Am I missing something here?!

Boycott the next away game against WBA? Which I believe is this coming Saturday? Today is Thursday so today - tomorrow- Matchday. I would imagine that like me most people will have already got their preparation to go sorted 2 days before an away game, so the only thing they would be doing is shooting themselves in the wallet and foot at the same time.

Club wouldn't give a tinkers cuss because they would have already have recouped the bulk away ticket allocation outlay.

Look we clearly are in a dire situation at the moment, OP has the right sentiment really though if not the best execution in this case. We can always boycott another game. No reason to shoot him down over it as everyone always does on this board at least he is offering a suggestion to get it out to the board we need change. Any other suggestions from anyone else?

You know the club have to pay for the initial allocation even if no one buys them right ?

No they don't, initial allocation is sell or return, additional allocations are paid for where it hits them if not all sold.

We've sold around 2,500 for this, boycotting away games aint the answer.

Yep, I'm going, son.

Me too, strange request from someone who has stated he will never go with current set up in charge..

Not relevant to him surely.

The club are in a perilous position in the league and need our support if we want to have a chance to stay up, do we want the players to give up now?

The time for protests is at the point of relegation and the end of season if we do stay in the league..

No they don't, initial allocation is sell or return, additional allocations are paid for where it hits them if not all sold.

We've sold around 2,500 for this, boycotting away games aint the answer.

Amazes me how clueless some fans are on this, as you say basic allocation is always sale or return at no cost to the away club so absolutely no point boycotting, only time it costs us money is when we take additional tickets on a guaranteed sale basis (like Chelsea 1500 basic sale or return, next 1500 on a guaranteed sale) and it’s because we didn’t sell out a couple of times the club are reluctant to take additional allocations.

WBA don’t split their allocations so whole 2700 is sale or return.

Me too, strange request from someone who has stated he will never go with current set up in charge..

The club are in a perilous position in the league and need our support if we want to have a chance to stay up, do we want the players to give up now?

The time for protests is at the point of relegation and the end of season if we do stay in the league..

I had had enough of the muppets running the show last season but went last night , Wish I hadon't wasted my time or money ! The time for protests is now not when we are already bloody down what the he'll will that achieve maybe west Bromwich was a bad choice of game but that should just be the start imo you can either do something about it and try and change things for the better or you can accept you're a mug and keep letting yourself get mugged off without doing anything about it !

This.

We can moan and groan all that we want but we have to support the side as much as we can that is what our job is, do people really think that protests / booing etc will inspire the TEAM to better performances and results. If we are statistically relegated the time for protests may be appropriate then.

How do the club get the tickets from WBA? Do you think they just give them away for free :mcinnes:

If anything missing an away game is better as it will actually cost the club money. Probably not WBA though as it’s probably too close and many would have already brought tickets.

I enjoy the fact you did a facepalm on this post, even though you a horribly wrong about the process.

I had had enough of the muppets running the show last season but went last night , Wish I hadon't wasted my time or money ! The time for protests is now not when we are already bloody down what the he'll will that achieve maybe west Bromwich was a bad choice of game but that should just be the start imo you can either do something about it and try and change things for the better or you can accept you're a mug and keep letting yourself get mugged off without doing anything about it !

Liverpool at home in front of the cameras would make better point. If we lose at WBA of course.

This game is nearly sold out so even if fans don't turn up its only the fans who've already paid for their tickets that will suffer, not the club

It's not just about the money though is it ? If say for our next televised game only 10k turn up how will that make Mr Gao's club look to the millions of viewers watching on TV ! I think even staying down in the concourse for the first 5-10 minutes would make a point ?

Sorry i'm confused here. Are people saying that when we are at home we should stay away, or should we stay away when we are next away and stay at home?

:lol: that's beautiful mate!

When we're at home we should stay away, and when we're away we should stay at home. That'll learn 'em!

So a bloke who doesn't go to games is saying we should boycott an away game, which we've all booked travel for and bought match tickets, that has absolutely no impact on Saints finances whatsoever as he doesn't understand that initial allocations are sale or return?

Yep, that's a great plan that is. Well it's a great plan if you're a moron I guess.

So a bloke who doesn't go to games is saying we should boycott an away game, which we've all booked travel for and bought match tickets, that has absolutely no impact on Saints finances whatsoever as he doesn't understand that initial allocations are sale or return?

Yep, that's a great plan that is. Well it's a great plan if you're a moron I guess.

Baldrick%2Bcunning%2Bplan.jpg

I would have thought everyone taking their seats 10 minutes after kick off v Liverpool would be a visually effective protest.

Not sure I think a match day protest is a great idea but this would be straightforward enough to arrange and would have more of a chance in being noticed than something on twitter.

I started my boycott at the beginning of the season , Only a moron would think finances are the main thing that the club will be worried about not having fans turning up will be noticed more than the money ! Are you suggesting we all just keep on clapping happily hoping things will change then ?

Yep he is suggesting that.... armchair protest director...

This is a better idea. At kick off and the first 10 mins home support stays crammed in the concourse, it would be shown on TV, commented on and makes a point, especially when the fans en-masse appear and then support the team.

I like this cos if we are 3 down by then we can just go home instead without " is there a fire drill" sounding round the ground

Yep he is suggesting that.... armchair protest director...

Yeh armchair who went last night and was a season ticket holder for over ten years until this season when I decided I would no longer be taken for a **** but it's clear from your activity on here you have no problem being one! You guys are well within your rights to be happy clappers and waste your money following his Leship right back down thru the leagues .

Think if they were going to sack the manager it would have been done by now, certainly needed to be before or at the start of the transfer window. It's been a frustrating window but can't see him getting sacked now so not sure there's much point in staging empty stadium protests - will only be counter productive. If the manager's struggling to motivate the players then perhaps the crowds might. We're only a win or two away from mid table. We're only a handball or soft penalty away from winning games at the moment.

Personally I think the players gave up during the Palace game. At the end they were down on their haunches as though they had just been relegated. Watching them after that game was when I believed we were going down.

Last night they didn't really put much in (There may be a few exceptions) but they are, IMO , pretty much going through the he motions now. There was no fight. You would have thought the last 10 minutes we would have battered them, we were so desperate but not really we just plodded on the same way as we always do.

Finally after the game..which players stayed to give the fans a wave? How many were gone like a rat up a drainpipe?

Supporting them just lets them continue the way they are, coasting until the last day (we will probably be gone before then so the last few games half of them won't even get picked)...wouldn't it be better if they were scared not to put in some effort?

Wouldn't it be better if the fans really got at them if they didn't try, rather than blindly supporting them?