Quite annoyed

benjii

Gone past the point of being ****ed off if I’m honest. To be fair, I didn’t expect anything else.

It’s becoming pretty funny watching and learning how not to run a football club.

Thats the stage I’ve reach.

I’m no longer wasting anymore money on games and merchandises and I will just see how much more funnier it’s going to get.

Depressed more so than annoyed.

Marriage in toilet - check

Finances in trouble - check

Health failing - check

Over 50 with no prospects - check

Saints are awful and look relegation certainties - check

Anyone have The Samaritans phone number

You might get to watch The Great Escape again though, those are always fun remember! ;)

Health failing - check

Anyone have The Samaritans phone number ������

LOL. Keep smiling Dublin, you're not alone!

Marriage in the toilet to be expected - but the whole Saints team in there too - too much!

On this thread topic...my expectations have been so lowered by this supposedly personable (pliable...thick?) but incompetent manager...I never thought I'd slip from OTT diehard fan (a little bit too over-emotionally involved with the fortunes of Southampton FC) to now being apathetic...even missing games on the telly from here that I couldn't have imagined at the beginning of this season. So boring, so tactically inept, so predictable.

The guy isn't going to resign, it's a board issue and has been for a least two months. it's incredibly frustrating that they're not acting to change things.

They're not stupid people. Makes me think - what do they know that we don't?

Health failing - check

Anyone have The Samaritans phone number ������

I phoned the ISIS Samaritans hotline once. When I told them I was suicidal they got all excited and asked if I knew how to fly a plane.

Edited by scotty

Annoyed to be honest,frustrated,but we cant do anything about it.

Its so ............Errrrrrr....what are they thinking?...........F....On one small issue just as we were leaving the ground saturday over the tannoy ...Hurry up and get your tickets for the

Brighton game there are still some available but selling quick...! Not as quick as our decent players selling to other clubs.

:( Gloomy feelings like 2005 but with a better squad... and cannot fathom why :?

The coaching is an obvious major problem but can you teach players to be poor so often..

MP should have gone and should still go but is too late for the new man?

Going to WBA in hope it will change

Don't really care anymore. Still watch matches to pass the time and while happy with our tempo and creativity, we lack two attacking players (instead of Long and Davis) who can really be relied upon to perform each week.

Bertrand's great. Hojbjerg, McCarthy, Stephens, Hoedt, Ward Prowse and Cedric I am really happy with and feel they give their all for the team. Lemina and Romeu also are great, one untested and the other not sure how he fits in our team with an in form PEH.

The others I have no affection for whatsoever.

I like our team, bottom line. I have little respect for Les Reed, Kruger and Gao family, feel they are not the leadership we need as a business but all seem to be here to stay.

Manager seems like a fish out of water, but he really has very little to choose from if our recruitment department keeps royally ****ing up and wasting transfer windows last summer and this January.

He plays defensive football, on the other hand he is missing those 2 Promes level outlets at the front of the pitch who will make the difference between 17th and 7th.

I will stick with him as long as we do not have any incoming signings, since I believe he needs a chance (as Puel should have done) with a strong, attacking team.

I will tolerate the board/owners and for those deadweight players like Davis, Boufal, Long Austin and Gabbi (essentially forming our attacking trio) I want them gone ASAP and replaced with performing, proven players - people like James Forrest (Celtic) as I've suggested elsewhere.

I don't have patience to let these players start week in week out and consistently lose or draw. We do not have the time to sit around and wait for them to come into form.

Overall, annoyed at the transfers most of all, deadweight players second, owner/board third and current squad (minus deadweight) including the manager, last.

Frustrated, bewildered, flabbergasted .... But my overriding emotion is feeling a little bit sad. Sad that we're going to get relegated. Mope is clueless but had no support from the board in the transfer market, but then too much support for his clueless tactics. Les has been a significant part of our rise, but has overseen two hopeless managerial appointments and three atrocious transfer windows. The fans have been served dross for 18 months. The players don't get supported properly because the fans are bored / frustrated, and seem confused by what they're being asked to do, so some aren't making the effort and others are just frustrated. And we got sold to someone of questionable past and questionable intentions who's never actually spoken to anyone as far as I can work out. Oh, and we have Krueger.

It really is a depressing mix. I love saints, but to see it in this sorry state does make me feel sad.

Thats the stage I’ve reach.

I’m no longer wasting anymore money on games and merchandises and I will just see how much more funnier it’s going to get.

Nothing funny about seeing the club I've supported for 50 years in a mess.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Don't really care anymore. Still watch matches to pass the time and while happy with our tempo and creativity, we lack two attacking players (instead of Long and Davis) who can really be relied upon to perform each week.

Bertrand's great. Hojbjerg, McCarthy, Stephens, Hoedt, Ward Prowse and Cedric I am really happy with and feel they give their all for the team. Lemina and Romeu also are great, one untested and the other not sure how he fits in our team with an in form PEH.

The others I have no affection for whatsoever.

I like our team, bottom line. I have little respect for Les Reed, Kruger and Gao family, feel they are not the leadership we need as a business but all seem to be here to stay.

Manager seems like a fish out of water, but he really has very little to choose from if our recruitment department keeps royally ****ing up and wasting transfer windows last summer and this January.

He plays defensive football, on the other hand he is missing those 2 Promes level outlets at the front of the pitch who will make the difference between 17th and 7th.

I will stick with him as long as we do not have any incoming signings, since I believe he needs a chance (as Puel should have done) with a strong, attacking team.

I will tolerate the board/owners and for those deadweight players like Davis, Boufal, Long Austin and Gabbi (essentially forming our attacking trio) I want them gone ASAP and replaced with performing, proven players - people like James Forrest (Celtic) as I've suggested elsewhere.

I don't have patience to let these players start week in week out and consistently lose or draw. We do not have the time to sit around and wait for them to come into form.

Overall, annoyed at the transfers most of all, deadweight players second, owner/board third and current squad (minus deadweight) including the manager, last.

You lose ALL credibility when you fail to recognise the contribution of Tadic and Boufal. The latter being by far our key to unlock defences and the former being our most creative player.

Don't be sad, we are on a five game unbeaten run. We moved up the table last night and are playing the bottom team on Saturday. All is good [emoji38]
In other words things could still be worse? And probably will be. [emoji852]️ That helps.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You lose ALL credibility when you fail to recognise the contribution of Tadic and Boufal. The latter being by far our key to unlock defences and the former being our most creative player.

It's true I left out Tadic in error. He's been our creative force and I would happily keep him in our starting line up.

Boufal I do not agree with. He is definitely not our most creative player (Tadic and Bertrand are) and his ridiculous attempt to cut inside yesterday multiple times, instead of passing, cost us.

I think he can be excellent on 1 on 1 situations but he needs to be a team player. Wouldn't start.