Resident ITK’s

Raging Bull

Calling K Billy, Guan, Eric and anyone else that knows anything that can shed light rather than speculate.

What actually is going on here? We have a win rate of roughly 16% and are probably the only club in the history of the PL to not sack a manager that’s so clearly out of his depth.

I don’t believe at all it has anything to do with Les’s ego or anything such crap so there has to be more to it. Do the new owners actually care at all?

If they do care can you give us something to hang on to i.e. he’s gone if we don’t win Saturday?

If they don’t care then so be it, at least we know

Calling K Billy, Guan, Eric and anyone else that knows anything that can shed light rather than speculate.

What actually is going on here? We have a win rate of roughly 16% and are probably the only club in the history of the PL to not sack a manager that’s so clearly out of his depth.

I don’t believe at all it has anything to do with Les’s ego or anything such crap so there has to be more to it. Do the new owners actually care at all?

If they do care can you give us something to hang on to i.e. he’s gone if we don’t win Saturday?

If they don’t care then so be it, at least we know

Feels like a mixture of arrogance, stubbornness & aloofness.

Edited by SuperSAINT
Added an extra one!

They can’t do anything because they can’t attract a new manager to the club, so at the moment it’s a toss up between keeping pellegrino, limping on and hoping that we stay up or sack him and put a caretaker manager, probably kelvin Davis and pray we stay up.

Let’s be serious, nobody I’d beating down the doors to take on the task of keeping us up and if they are it’s going to cost us a lot of money, something I feel the new owners are not keen on spending.

I know most of you are bashing les reed but even he gets direction from above,so I guess that the people above are not willing to give the all clear to sack pellegrino

They can’t do anything because they can’t attract a new manager to the club, so at the moment it’s a toss up between keeping pellegrino, limping on and hoping that we stay up or sack him and put a caretaker manager, probably kelvin Davis and pray we stay up.

Let’s be serious, nobody I’d beating down the doors to take on the task of keeping us up and if they are it’s going to cost us a lot of money, something I feel the new owners are not keen on spending.

I know most of you are bashing les reed but even he gets direction from above,so I guess that the people above are not willing to give the all clear to sack pellegrino

I don't know why people project their own self-loathing and frustration at the club on to prospective managerial candidates.

Those candidates have not invested the feelings you feel into Southampton Football Club. They don't care about that stuff.

When the vacancy comes up there will be plenty, plenty of candidates who will want it.

Premier League club, chance to be a hero and at worst managing a rich club in the Championship.

That's a good job in English football.

We could EASILY attract a new manager, just offer a decent incentive/bonus - 2 million? - to keep us up. I’m sure Silva (for example) would see that as a low risk lucrative way of enhancing his reputation.

I don't know why people project their own self-loathing and frustration at the club on to prospective managerial candidates.

Those candidates have not invested the feelings you feel into Southampton Football Club. They don't care about that stuff.

When the vacancy comes up there will be plenty, plenty of candidates who will want it.

Premier League club, chance to be a hero and at worst managing a rich club in the Championship.

That's a good job in English football.

Also, millions in compo if you fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nonsense. All the other clubs down there have changed manager. From a finance point of view a managers pay off is minimal - it is certainly not cost effective to keep a bad manager given the consequences of relegation, or even the loss in prize money for league position.

Something is not right at the club. I wouldn’t be surprised if Reed and Kruger hate the new owners and just want to be paid off.

Wasn’t Tom largely right throughout the Virgil saga? (called the transfer request about a day before if i remember rightly). Clutching onto any tiny shred of hope I can!

Think he was on that to be fair.

Hello ****ers. I’m back, but only for this. Board meeting this afternoon. Still in there as of an hour or so ago.

I was in there too. But I was told I am not allowed to give any updates. But I was there.

We were interested in some players this window, I cant give any updates as I was told to keep quiet. We were looking at some PL level players but we couldn't get them over the line.

I am not allowed to give any updates but we are looking at signing a few players in the summer. I can't give you any names as I have been told to not share that information. But you can assure we will be bringing some players in.

We have been told about possible new managers to take over at the club. But I am not allowed to say when that could be. But be assured we will have a new manager one day. Someone who has managed a club before. But I can't give you the names sadly. I can say however they are likely to be male.

We were not looking to sell a defender in the summer and we stuck to our guns even though no bids came in. It was tough to reject no bids but we can be proud we stood up to those clubs who put in no bids and showed them we won't be pushed around. There was a bid that came in for a defender before this window opened and its been accepted. I can't give any details but I think they have already played for their new club, they cost quite a bit of money but I cant give any details I'm afraid.

Going forwards I have heard that we might be playing a game of football soon, rumour has it this game will be 90 mins but I'm not allowed to give any details. The players will be wearing a shirt, possibly red and white but I'm not allowed to confirm that.

Hello ****ers. I’m back, but only for this. Board meeting this afternoon. Still in there as of an hour or so ago.

With all respect, but the board meeting wasn’t about sacking Pellegrino today or tomorrow. It wouldn’t make sense to let him do the press conference and sack him before the game. If he was to be given the boot it would be Sunday or Monday. Enough time for the caretaker/new manager to prepare for the next match.

I was in there too. But I was told I am not allowed to give any updates. But I was there.

We were interested in some players this window, I cant give any updates as I was told to keep quiet. We were looking at some PL level players but we couldn't get them over the line.

I am not allowed to give any updates but we are looking at signing a few players in the summer. I can't give you any names as I have been told to not share that information. But you can assure we will be bringing some players in.

We have been told about possible new managers to take over at the club. But I am not allowed to say when that could be. But be assured we will have a new manager one day. Someone who has managed a club before. But I can't give you the names sadly. I can say however they are likely to be male.

We were not looking to sell a defender in the summer and we stuck to our guns even though no bids came in. It was tough to reject no bids but we can be proud we stood up to those clubs who put in no bids and showed them we won't be pushed around. There was a bid that came in for a defender before this window opened and its been accepted. I can't give any details but I think they have already played for their new club, they cost quite a bit of money but I cant give any details I'm afraid.

Going forwards I have heard that we might be playing a game of football soon, rumour has it this game will be 90 mins but I'm not allowed to give any details. The players will be wearing a shirt, possibly red and white but I'm not allowed to confirm that.

Source? ;)

Yes he was. The vitriol he gets is weird.

No he wasn't....

He said VVD wouldn't be leaving when both Les and Ralph said prior he wouldn't be leaving in the summer window....

You seriously take that to be ITK?

I'm still waiting for this attacking midfielder who was supposed to sign last January on deadline day....

Yes he was. The vitriol he gets is weird.

The abuse everyone, willing to stick their neck on the line and share snippets, get is weird. I put it down to jealousy if I’m honest.

If you don’t believe someone ignore it, don’t abuse until they no longer post alas Tom.

The abuse everyone, willing to stick their neck on the line and share snippets, get is weird. I put it down to jealousy if I’m honest.

If you don’t believe someone ignore it, don’t abuse until they no longer post alas Tom.

So are you saying what everyone says on the internet should be taken to be true?

I suggest you go back and read his posts and then my response will make more sense to you.

So are you saying what everyone says on the internet should be taken to be true?

I suggest you go back and read his posts and then my response will make more sense to you.

No, I’m not saying that at all. I’m in the fortunate position that I can take everything I hear as a pinch of salt and check with someone who can confirm either way.

What I’m saying is some people come on here to read snippets, if you don’t believe what someone is saying, ignore it.

Nah there's plenty that you can tell straight away are full of ****, and normally I'm sceptical of all. I just seem to recall Tom28 gaining some kind of credit from the VVD debacle, so benefit of the doubt n all that.

No, I’m not saying that at all. I’m in the fortunate position that I can take everything I hear as a pinch of salt and check with someone who can confirm either way.

What I’m saying is some people come on here to read snippets, if you don’t believe what someone is saying, ignore it.

I 100% agree with you. Being mean for the sake of being mean isn't right.

However Tom has been shown to be a WUM time and time again. Even by those who genuinely do give us information.

If you ask him to give you something concrete or PM someone ie a mod about info prior to anything actually being in the media he won't do it. His 'info' is so vague and is said in a way that if it doesn't happen he can escape without needing to explain why.

For example the vvd thing. He first said he was staying. We all knew he was staying. He said the atmosphere was toxic. Isn't that likely to be the case when someone hands in a transfer request? And my fav one of all " I have info about vvd but I will only release it if he moves today". Knowing full well that both the club and Liverpool had no intention of doing a deal on deadline day because both sides said they wouldn't weeks before.

There are genuine itk people and when they give information they do so in a way where they are not caring about if you believe them or not. They give off something Tom doesn't, actual details. His info is designed purely to be able to say he was right no matter which side of the coin lands.

With all respect, but the board meeting wasn’t about sacking Pellegrino today or tomorrow. It wouldn’t make sense to let him do the press conference and sack him before the game. If he was to be given the boot it would be Sunday or Monday. Enough time for the caretaker/new manager to prepare for the next match.

The board meeting could have decided to sack him, but business as usual until they do. They'd clearly decided to sack Nigel before he took charge of the Chelsea game. My gut feeling is the day after the Liverpool game sticks out a bit. Gives us 2 weeks before another league game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this, plus the snippets always give us something to talk about.

I'd rather a fake ITK than a wind up merchant.

You’ll never get the time you spent writing that back.

I 100% agree with you. Being mean for the sake of being mean isn't right.

However Tom has been shown to be a WUM time and time again. Even by those who genuinely do give us information.

If you ask him to give you something concrete or PM someone ie a mod about info prior to anything actually being in the media he won't do it. His 'info' is so vague and is said in a way that if it doesn't happen he can escape without needing to explain why.

For example the vvd thing. He first said he was staying. We all knew he was staying. He said the atmosphere was toxic. Isn't that likely to be the case when someone hands in a transfer request? And my fav one of all " I have info about vvd but I will only release it if he moves today". Knowing full well that both the club and Liverpool had no intention of doing a deal on deadline day because both sides said they wouldn't weeks before.

There are genuine itk people and when they give information they do so in a way where they are not caring about if you believe them or not. They give off something Tom doesn't, actual details. His info is designed purely to be able to say he was right no matter which side of the coin lands.

I did email a Mod. I shared with him the information I had. He knows why it cannot be made public.

Your turn of phrase about me not having to explain why things don’t happen...guess what, dip****, I’m not paid or employed or accountable to you or anyone else on this forum, so, with the greatest of respect, jog on.

The Chinese chap clearly had a bet with a mate that he couldn't loose £100 million in less than a year by investing in a successful business he is clearly going to win the bet when he sells us to a Turkish llama farmer next tour for £50 million!

I did email a Mod. I shared with him the information I had. He knows why it cannot be made public.

Your turn of phrase about me not having to explain why things don’t happen...guess what, dip****, I’m not paid or employed or accountable to you or anyone else on this forum, so, with the greatest of respect, jog on.

Tom. any idea what the board meeting was actually about.?

We all obviously hope it was for the obvious.......!

Probably just a meeting to celebrate a successful transfer window and pass out the VVD commission
have you ever watched Below Decks?

probably Les praising them all and passing round envelopes bundled with cash for their great work this window!

Hi Tom,

Im happy to sponsor your full membership on SWF. Please get in touch with me or my assistant manager (assistant to the manager) MLG.

Heisenberg X