HELP - Need somebody to pick up my WBA tickets....!!!

Micky

I have just bought tickets for me and my son for the game this weekend, not realizing that they have to picked up from SMS ticket office...!!

I assumed (wrongly) that they could be produced at the Hawthorns. :mcinnes:

I should point out that I live in Shropshire and it's a 7 - 8 hour round trip for me to SMS. Therefore I urgently need somebody who can pick them up for me from the ticket office and meet me at the ground.

I know this is very short notice, but if anybody can help, I would be eternally grateful, please PM me if you can assist.

Edited by Micky

I did the same (thicko!) but rang the ticket office this morning and they have done a re issue, so I can collect from West Brom on match day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - my missus has phoned them this morning and they are doing the same for me as well, although they said this is not normally a service that they provide. Cant see what the big issue is to be honest, but it's sorted now anyway. I normally book well in advance and get away tickets through the post, but I had to wait to book this one and just assumed that you could pick them up from the Hawthorns. It was only when I got the confirmation e-mail that it was made clear that they had to be picked up at SMS which is a bit strange.

Anyway - thankfully its sorted - see you at the game.

Yeah - my missus has phoned them this morning and they are doing the same for me as well, although they said this is not normally a service that they provide. Cant see what the big issue is to be honest, but it's sorted now anyway. I normally book well in advance and get away tickets through the post, but I had to wait to book this one and just assumed that you could pick them up from the Hawthorns. It was only when I got the confirmation e-mail that it was made clear that they had to be picked up at SMS which is a bit strange.

Anyway - thankfully its sorted - see you at the game.

I live around 1h from Hawthorns - phoned Saints ticket office today- they said I could only pick up at WBA. They said there were tix available, but in an age when you can get train tix sent to your mobile, this seems archaic, not to mention risking there being no tickets available.

I realise this’ll prob not sell out, but it’s still a risk to travel and it being sold out. Not everyone knows their travel plans weeks in advance.

Anyone know any away Saints boozers for WBA. Cheers. B.