West Brom match thread

Shroppie

I think overall we have been very decent and had some good chances. Maybe lucky to be ahead but Lemina has been class. And that was a good save from our keeper at the end!

But please, please, please for the love of god don't go full retard and now sit back and defend as we can't defend to save our lives....

I've said before that Stephens might do better as a midfielder than central defense. Inadequate defending crosses in the box but strong, quite creative and knows where the net is.

Definitely. He has good qualities and I like him, but defending isn't one of his better attributes.

Even before we flipped things on their head at the end of the half, I didn't think we were playing horribly. We were just punished for not switching on in the first five minutes, and lacking a bit of quality with the final ball.

Lemina is a class apart. He won't last the summer regardless of what division we're in.

More goals in this game. We're not solid at all at the back - particularly on set plays. But I don't think WBA are either.

Pellegrino's last half time team talk at Saints? Better make it a good one. Next goal is crucial - if we don't go after it and try and hold the fort, we'll go under.

Come on, Saints.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Same 11 to start the second half. West Brom haven't really offered anything but will always be tricky at corners et cetera. Boufal not been great but may get a look in if they tey to up their tempo which you'd think they need to do.

I thought Carillo was ok. Got on the end of some crosses as he's meant to. Only denied by a top shelf save as well.

To be honest - apart from the first 15 minutes I think we've played well. Lemina... awesome. Carrillo looks a threat. Stephens playing normally, crap then scores!

We've had a lot of possession and passing not bad. just need to maintain the tempo and resist giving the ball straight back to the opposition and getting over confident. Need tempo, and and edge. WBA will come out fighting. COYR!

Definitely. He has good qualities and I like him, but defending isn't one of his better attributes.

That's bloody harsh considering apparently he was fouled before their goal. We are doing Ok, hopefully the manager this time tells us to push on to get another goal.