• Carillo
    • Boufal
    • Tadic
    • PEH
    • Long
    • Redmond
    • Pellegrino

What a relief.

Now it’s time to go outside, shovel some snow from my driveway (there’s quite a bit of it) and get rid of some of this nervous energy.

i kept pacing round the house trying to find things to do. delay from feed was driving me nuts

Manager needs to stick with that side from now on. Get some consistency going. I still believe there is potentially something there with Pellegrino, despite all the horrific mistakes.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

there isn't. even if he stays and somehow keeps us up. he has to be replaced

We played some excellent football at times today. A little bit nervy at the back at times and I know we were playing a ****ty team but the pace and guile in attack was much much better. Long should have made it 4-2, how a pro can miss from there is unfathomable.

Well done Saints.

Just sack the pri ck anyway.

I'm with him - They still have to toss Pellegrino out. Had forgotten what winning a game felt like. Lemina man-of-the-match by the length of the straight and for those criticising Romeu, he was immense again. Stephens good, Hoedt wobbly at times, both full backs good today and a slick free kick goal from JWP.

MP got that just about right, hopefully he starts learning as they will obviously not be sacking him now (for a couple of games anyway).

Good character from a goal down as well.

1. When Tadic plays well, the team plays well. Need to get the best out of him like today

2. Good to see Redmond back, albeit briefly. He gives an option none of our other attackers do.

3. We are utterly ****e at defending set plays and crosses and its because we just don't have a physically strong side. Stating the obvious but we need to avoid conceding them where possible.

Oh, and start Lemina every week.

I'm with him - They still have to toss Pellegrino out. Had forgotten what winning a game felt like. Lemina man-of-the-match by the length of the straight and for those criticising Romeu, he was immense again. Stephens good, Hoedt wobbly at times, both full backs good today and a slick free kick goal from JWP.

Nothing in that performance to sack him for

Bloody hell!

I've not been that nervous for literally years.

Could barely watch. Haven't calmed down yet.

That ***t Oliver deserves a slap for playing 6 and a half minutes of injury time.

Pellegrino deserves slap for not playing that team every week.

YEEÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊEEEEEEEEEESSSS@!!!!!!!