Saints v Liverpool build up

Heisenberg

Blew it? Really? I thought a draw was a fair result in that match really.

yeah if we are pointing out matches we blew it in I wouldn't have spurs in there. Watford away and Man city away are two games we should have got more and "blew it" (if we had those extra 4 points now we wouldn't be half as worried sat in 11th place

My wish is for a controversial VVD own goal to give us the winner.

A couple of really dubious ref decisions in our favour giving us a valuable 3 points and seeing The Gurning Freaks antics on the touchline would be priceless :lol:

But we know the 1st part ain't ever gonna happen ...so a VVD own goal will have to suffice!!

yeah if we are pointing out matches we blew it in I wouldn't have spurs in there. Watford away and Man city away are two games we should have got more and "blew it" (if we had those extra 4 points now we wouldn't be half as worried sat in 11th place

That would've been three extra points.

Question, is the Dell Sports bar (or whatever guise it now has) still free entry on production of a match ticket? Going to be at St Mary’s a lot earlier than usual and trying to figure out what to do with ourselves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me Burnley was the real tail-dipper. Even 1 point from that may have given us a better mindset, but it set us off on a dreadful run and low self-belief.

Anyway, that was then.

Time to earn some points today.

2-0 win or better would be marvellous - hope to catch them on an 'off' day, with half an eye on CL.

Draw would be ok, about acceptable.

Two things:

It’s taken him months to ‘stumble’ on his best team!

Take note Pellegrino from a far superior manager who has a tough Champions League game mid week but still fields a full strength team today!!!!!!

This is how you play your best football son....

Your rotation policy for no reason has got us into this mess....

Big teams do not rotate out their best players like we do and they have far more to choose from and far more games to play....

Two things:

Take note Pellegrino from a far superior manager who has a tough Champions League game mid week but still fields a full strength team today!!!!!!

Big teams do not rotate out their best players like we do and they have far more to choose from and far more games to play....

Its more that Liverpool cannot afford to lose to us ;)

Two things:

I don’t think it was a rotation policy. For the longest time, Pellegrino just could not identify his best players, resulting in persistently odd team selections. The good news is, there are signs that he’s finally come to an understanding on that front.

I don’t think it was a rotation policy. For the longest time, Pellegrino just could not identify his best players, resulting in persistently odd team selections. The good news is, there are signs that he’s finally come to an understanding on that front.
Playing devils advocate steven davis for example has played well for us in the past and been **** this season. Mp had to give a few games to find that out (not that I rate mp as a good manager)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

That is a strong possibility and more worrying that my scenario to be honest!