Saints v Liverpool build up

Heisenberg

All this sh*te on here.

These are no better than Arsenal, Tottenham or Man Utd and nowhere near as good as City and we had three draws and a loss in the very last minute of added.

Just f'ing smash these tw*ts.

3-1 to the good guys. COYS..

You're Barmy! Just simply delusional. Sorry for you!

if we come. Out if the game not in the bottom 3, that will do me.

Yeah that would be a bonus, hard to see us not starting the game in the bottom 3 though. Stoke, Hudders, Swansea all look good for a win to me. Saturdays results will end up closing the gap to the rest again, and will probably cut West Brom at least 7 points adrift.

I'm clinging to the memory of the 'Saint Valentine's Day Massacre' at the Dell in '94. Same again, ta.

Ah, good times, happy memories. Bloody cold though stood on upper milton road, no roof, and snowing. Can't imagine the modern day happy clapper customers would put up with such conditions lol

Ah, good times, happy memories. Bloody cold though stood on upper milton road, no roof, and snowing. Can't imagine the modern day happy clapper customers would put up with such conditions lol

Best trip to the Dell in midweek I can recall in Prem Era. Won't be watching on Saturday though. Will be slumming it in the Indian Ocean in celebration of my 60th birthday and our 30th wedding anniversary, both reached in the second half of last year. Even get to go on a seaplane!

Best trip to the Dell in midweek I can recall in Prem Era. Won't be watching on Saturday though. Will be slumming it in the Indian Ocean in celebration of my 60th birthday and our 30th wedding anniversary, both reached in the second half of last year. Even get to go on a seaplane!

That’s good as the games on Sunday! No excuse now!

Yeah that would be a bonus, hard to see us not starting the game in the bottom 3 though. Stoke, Hudders, Swansea all look good for a win to me. Saturdays results will end up closing the gap to the rest again, and will probably cut West Brom at least 7 points adrift.
Not so sure about those winning. Bournemouth in particular playing well, Burnley never a pushover. We can hope.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Depends which Liverpool team turns up, the one that beat Man City or the one that played West Brom and Swansea.

If we can contain Salah (tough I know) and survive their early onslaught then that sluggish midfield and creaky defence can be got at.

Plus I have a feeling we can wind up VVD, he'll get booed and whistled, if the player's get at him as well I think there is a chance of making him lose his concentration and do something silly.

I also reckon this is more Pellegrinos gig, stopping other better teams playing, countering them, I mean he got Alaves to win at the Nou Camp and we were a ref who could tell the time away from holding City away.

It's going to be pretty tough to stand there and listen to the garbage being sung from their lot in relation to them taking our players, plus the "walk on" sentimental bit too, if they're 3-0 after half an hour. I'm dreading listening to their fans almost as much as us possibly getting a beating.

Not so sure about those winning. Bournemouth in particular playing well, Burnley never a pushover. We can hope.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If you want to get your betting slips out, Bournemouth will beat Huddersfield, Watford will win away at West Ham and Everton will beat Zaha-less Palace. Stoke will beat Brighton. PS Spurs will beat Arsenal. You're welcome

It's going to be pretty tough to stand there and listen to the garbage being sung from their lot in relation to them taking our players, plus the "walk on" sentimental bit too, if they're 3-0 after half an hour. I'm dreading listening to their fans almost as much as us possibly getting a beating.

Man-up you big smelly fanny.

I don't think I've ever heard them sing anything about taking our players, and it's been going on for 4 years since Summer Meltdown I so they've had plenty of opportunity.

I don't think I've ever heard them sing anything about taking our players, and it's been going on for 4 years since Summer Meltdown I so they've had plenty of opportunity.

Probably because they know they're a club who are only one place higher in the food chain who also sell all their best players.

This is such an obvious nailed on 0-4 thrashing but I admire all my delusional fellow scribes who cling to any slender thread...

Let's see now.. late Sunday night meltdown, Pellegrino why he still here....?

Pellegrino has turned a corner, saw it on a training video today.

They haven't had a lot to sing about - they didn't even score against us last season. And we finished above them in the league the season before that.

Rhys' prediction: This is a peek into the future for the Southampton players - this is Liverpool juniors versus Liverpool, or dads v lads. Whoever scores for Southampton will be playing for Liverpool in 12 months time.

Hahah, very true. I think Bertrand, Lemina, Tadic, Boufal, Carrillo and others will give their 100% in this game.

Can we all agree not to have a meltdown when MP makes a correct tactical decision to start Long and Hoijberg over Carillo and Boufal on Sunday please? Pace and endeavour will unsettle their backline and we'll need Hoijberg in midfield to help break up attacks and spring our own.

Can we all agree not to have a meltdown when MP makes a correct tactical decision to start Long and Hoijberg over Carillo and Boufal on Sunday please? Pace and endeavour will unsettle their backline and we'll need Hoijberg in midfield to help break up attacks and spring our own.

....and the goal scorers for Saints are?

This is such an obvious nailed on 0-4 thrashing but I admire all my delusional fellow scribes who cling to any slender thread...

Let's see now.. late Sunday night meltdown, Pellegrino why he still here....?

I am a card carrying pessimist (realist) who expects us to lose on Sunday (just as I did away to Man Utd and home to Spurs!!!)

However I well remember my pessimistic outlook before kick off when we played Liverpool at home at the Dell quite a few years back with a load of untried youngsters including Jason Dodd, Frannie Benali etc and we walloped the Scousers 4-1.

So it can be done.

Fingers crossed.