Weekend’s other games

whelk

Does this really matter someone in our little zone is going to get points regardless.

Umm a draw is the best result - always is when the other relegation-threatened teams play against one another.

3 points for either side will allow them to push on, and hindering us as a result. We need to keep the teams around us on similar points to help us push on if we can start stringing a run of results together.

Umm a draw is the best result - always is when the other relegation-threatened teams play against one another.

3 points for either side will allow them to push on, and hindering us as a result. We need to keep the teams around us on similar points to help us push on if we can start stringing a run of results together.

I wild say a palace win. keep a. 2 point gap between us and those below us. we are going to drop 1 place anyway.

Really didn't want Palace winning today, so this is a good day.

Palace have Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton in their next 6.

that is. not kind.

with Huddersfields form, WBA 6 points behind us. we just have to keep plodding along.

Surely with 12 games left, this team of ours can get 10-12 points?

I just hope next week our manager doesn’t play into Liverpool’s hands and set his side up to play like the Spurs manager has so far .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MoPe will get slated next week for not taking the game to Liverpool yet the teams that pick up points against pool are the ones who stick everyone behind the ball and play on the counter. Playing a highline against Liverpool's forwards is a good way to get done. Our problem is our best counter attack option for pace is Long who couldn't finish his breakfast let alone a goal scoring opportunity.

MoPe will get slated next week for not taking the game to Liverpool yet the teams that pick up points against pool are the ones who stick everyone behind the ball and play on the counter. Playing a highline against Liverpool's forwards is a good way to get done. Our problem is our best counter attack option for pace is Long who couldn't finish his breakfast let alone a goal scoring opportunity.

Why on earth are they continually trying to play out at the back, they’re getting caught time and time again. If Pell does that next week, he’ll get slaughtered, yet Poch is a genius to most on here. Get Llorente up front and go longer, god I’m sounding like Dinosaur Dave. They’ve played right into Liverpool’s hands & got the crowd up for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sky really is the pits....the two commentators at half time - Carragah and Souness. Balanced? Sure!! This is why I find football (not involving Saints) so boring.

Former Spurs player Souness, you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk