St Chalet

Looks a cushy little job he had, they advertising for it yet? :lol:

I can’t imagine a worse job than babysitting 25highly paid prima-donnas

“Hugo, I’ve locked myself out”

“Hugo, I’ve left my phone at the strippers house”

“Hugo, I can’t work out which Ferrari is mine”

Etc etc

• 4 weeks later...
Amazingly not. Or North London. Think further east and the dildo bros. and you'll be very warm.

Just one of a few important backroom staff that's moved on in recent months.

Correct!

@HugoScheckter: Incredibly excited to announce that I will be joining @WestHamUtd as their new Head of Player Care. Hugely honoured to be joining a club like #whufc to lead their new player care department and being trusted to take things to the next level. #COYI

DXivbEMXcAAq0Hs.jpg

Don't know Hugo personally at all, but I know he was highly liked and regarded at the club. Really disappointing to see him moving to West Ham, it's one thing losing talent on and off the field to bigger clubs, but to West Ham!?

Perhaps nn indictment of possible off the field turmoil over the last 12 months?

I saw Hugo after the Palace (away) match earlier this season. He was outside the stadium, near Sainsbury's, talking to someone about the team bus. I said "Hi Hugo". He looked at me, confused, but politely replied "Hi".

I have a similar story about trying to buy you a pint at a game once, but you ran away.

The new job is a significant promotion. He was Player Liason Officer and he is now Head of Player Care. He is heading up a department now and line managing colleagues. You can’t bet there’s a pay rise involved and he is living in Shoreditch. Fair play to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk