Your Most Hated Scouse Ex Saint ?

DJ_TOAST

Spoilt for choice on Sunday, think the old voice is going to be a bit horse after the game

My vote going to Van D1ck or Lallana, Judas just pipping it

Can we show our old friend Adam (hoping he returns) some love for his beautiful hair do too (to top off that smoothly moisturised Nivea face)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0LAskFl5gZBnvVToKAfT9EYKJPkaouNLPWbEYeHaDURgz3s82Pg

In this order:

1) Lallana- our captain and was bitterly disappointed for him to act the way he did especially after signing mew contract just the year before

2) Lovren- you just cannot say ‘my head is in Liverpool’ whilst we are paying you and under contract, you cvnt- went about it the wrong way

3) VVD- the general drop in attitude and motivation to play for us was evident, but not as bad as above 2 I suppose- and we got world record fee that softens blow a little bit

———————

As for Mane, Clyne- all played for us at 100% and didn’t make too much of a fuss- wish we got more for both though- obviously Clyne’s was understandable given it was last year of contract- and I would have preferred £40-£45m for Mane, but those 2 more lie towards Reed for not convincing either of them- but again Liverpool are a bigger club so understandable if they could not be convinced

Lambert- no one can hate the guy for going Liverpool- reasons are obvious.

Was poor from Lallana to end things the way he did, but van Dijk had been, at best, "not trying very hard" for a whole year before he got the move. Lallana did at least give his all for us while he was here, and I think he slightly regrets the way in which he handled the move (emphasis on slightly). Still don't like him, just comparing him vs VVD.

Lambert--no one can hate the guy, the reasons were obvious, we are told. Yes, I understand that but never the less he was the one that started it, the rest just followed, he was that group's leader and that is where he led, so he is to some extent responsible

I haven't got an issue with any of them. Liverpool are a huge club and we are naive if we think we can stop players from going there.

Somebody pass me the sick bucket. No passion.

I cannot wait to boo and abuse the lot of em. Hopefully most other fans will be up for it and help put them off their game and get our players up for it at the same time.

A win Sunday will really be immense to get one over those money grabbers.

Not even a competition, the little rat faced turncoat, toys out the pram, screaming at Les Reed down the phone, going on strike c*nt that is Lallana.

Lovern is just funny and VVD a modern day pantomime victim (which fits them pretty well).

Lambert--no one can hate the guy, the reasons were obvious, we are told. Yes, I understand that but never the less he was the one that started it, the rest just followed, he was that group's leader and that is where he led, so he is to some extent responsible

Are you f*cking serious? Name me any player in the world who wouldn't jump at the chance to finish their career at their boyhood club. SRL is the only one I hoped would do well. Sadly he was royally shafted by that ***t Rodgers who just used him as a foil to get Lallana to follow.

"I've been at the club since I was 12 and I can only see my future lying with Southampton FC," Lallana said.

"I can't wait to work with the new management team and the lads to continue our progress in the Premier League. It was an easy decision for me with the direction the club is going in.

"If someone was to say that I'd end my career playing for Southampton in the Premier League then I'd snap your hand off for it."

Lallana by a long way.

I love the fact the rat bottles it every time he plays down here (I’m also told he’s not a great fan of living in that ****hole up there, as well).

Not too bothered about the others, if I’m honest. VvD and Lovren went about it the wrong way, but it was clear that they were using us as a stepping stone, as it was with Mane.

I think pretty anyone that knew him would tell you Clyne is a ****ing helmet who was more interested in fame/money - it doesn’t surprise me that it’s started to come out about his ‘apparent’ drug problem.

Lambert, well not sure what you can say. He was as good to us as we were to him. He was pretty respectful in the way he went about it and I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have left us for anyone else (at that time). He probably deserved the move more than anyone else.

Lallana. Only player in the Premier League I actually hate. Pathetic bottle job bed wetter. Supposed to be our captain and leader but melted at the first sign of things getting tough. Love seeing him actively **** himself when he plays down here, he'll never be welcome back.

Lovren a text book mercenary, not worth the effort TBH (although the Pantomime villain comment above is very apt). We knew what was going to happen with VVD (see Lovren, Mane etc) and got huge £ so not bother ed there, it's when home grown lads that have been supported through serious health issues as a kid like Lallana rip up years of goodwill after getting their head turned by "Stevie G" et al, that get to me. Rat.

They are all great guys who loved the club and gave their all when they were here. They all wanted to stay but were forced out against their will by bubbling Les and Kats and mr Goas desperate desire to cash in to line their own pockets. Virgil even went on strike so he could stay but he was still sold off.

They will want to put in a big performance to prove we were wrong to make them leave so expect they all to play well. I for one will give them a big round of applause to appreciate what the did for us. And when that useless clown Stephens finally wins a header inside his own box he’ll get an ironic cheer as well.

Not even a competition, the little rat faced turncoat, toys out the pram, screaming at Les Reed down the phone, going on strike c*nt that is Lallana.

Lovern is just funny and VVD a modern day pantomime victim (which fits them pretty well).

:lol: Yes the whole Lovren thing has been a pantomime, hoping VvD saga goes the same way. Already looking way overpriced, he probably just nudges it for me........

Lallana by a complete mile - total c*ckwomble - anyone remember that he tried to go on strike previously in the Wotte era to force a move to Wolves?

Something that was overlooked somewhat when many jumped on him being 'loyal' when defending him the second time, before he got his move to the subs bench at the 'Pool.

Delusions of grandeur indeed - he's not a patch on Mane...which I think Liverpool now realise.

Hope he rots in the reserves to count his cash.

Then Lovren...then VVD.

OH AND RATBOY STILL CAN'T MANUFACTURE A PROPER BEARD THAT JOINS UP - GIVE IT UP SON.

Edited by Channon's Sideburns

Van Dijk for me, absolute textbook way he went about engineering the move, meeting Klopp, sulking, going on strike all whilst being very well paid by Southampton F.C. showed complete disrespect to the club and the fans.

Lallana a close 2nd for me, but also hate the skate Oxlade-Chamberlain as well.

Lallana by a long way.

I love the fact the rat bottles it every time he plays down here (I’m also told he’s not a great fan of living in that ****hole up there, as well).

Not too bothered about the others, if I’m honest. VvD and Lovren went about it the wrong way, but it was clear that they were using us as a stepping stone, as it was with Mane.

I think pretty anyone that knew him would tell you Clyne is a ****ing helmet who was more interested in fame/money - it doesn’t surprise me that it’s started to come out about his ‘apparent’ drug problem.

Lambert, well not sure what you can say. He was as good to us as we were to him. He was pretty respectful in the way he went about it and I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have left us for anyone else (at that time). He probably deserved the move more than anyone else.

Come again I must have missed that :scared:

Van Dijk for me, absolute textbook way he went about engineering the move, meeting Klopp, sulking, going on strike all whilst being very well paid by Southampton F.C. showed complete disrespect to the club and the fans.

Lallana a close 2nd for me, but also hate the skate Oxlade-Chamberlain as well.

Ha forgot he was playing for them now.... so if they are all fit we could potentially face 6 ex saints players in their starting line up :?

Do a line Nathaniel Clyne, you will love it more than you will know, wooahhh

Clyne might be a helmet, but at least he left in a proper manner. Last year of contract, no extension, off to Pool. Quite accepted. Mané never said anything in public, so not sure.

Lallana, Lovren, Dijk all acted like complete knobs over their moves.

But really, this is football. The expectations that people have in footballers and their behaviour is very misplaced. Players and fans are as fickle as each other. As such, I don't dislike any player because they have played for us and gone elsewhere. I hold all players for other teams in equal ambivalence, just that when it comes to Saints players, Ihave my Saints tinted glasses on and think that they are better than others.

It's not the leaving saints that is the problem its the perceived way these players (and managers) go about it that is the issue. If you are perceived to act like a cock or misbehave to get a move (VVD, Lovern, Fonte, Lallana), or just seem disrespectful in the way you go about it (Koeman, Victor, Poch) you going to get dogs abuse (at least to start with) when you come to SMS. On the other hand if you are perceived to have gone about it the right way (Lambert, Cork, Clyne and perversely Morgan) you'll general get a warm welcome (or at least polite indifference) at SMS. I think fans generalyl just want players to act with a bit of respect toward their club when looking for a move.

I have to say it's polite indifference for virtually all of them from me except;

LOVREN who was just such a prat that he deserves all the booing he gets

LALLANA left a bad smell when he left but he gave me too much to be thankful for to boo

VVD, yet to make my mind up, he probably deserves at least one round of abuse but then I'll probably wait to laugh when he does his usual (for this year) C*** up

It's not the leaving saints that is the problem its the perceived way these players (and managers) go about it that is the issue. If you are perceived to act like a cock or misbehave to get a move (VVD, Lovern, Fonte, Lallana), or just seem disrespectful in the way you go about it (Koeman, Victor, Poch) you going to get dogs abuse (at least to start with) when you come to SMS. On the other hand if you are perceived to have gone about it the right way (Lambert, Cork, Clyne and perversely Morgan) you'll general get a warm welcome (or at least polite indifference) at SMS. I think fans generalyl just want players to act with a bit of respect toward their club when looking for a move.

I think the key word there is 'perceived'. I doubt that they left in any way differently to how players and managers have always left the club, including fans' heroes like Mick Channon, Kevin Keegan, Alan Shearer and Lawrie McMenemy. The diffference now, is that what should be private discussions between the players & managers and the DOF are 'leaked' to manipulate fans perceptions of the club's transfer deals. We really would have no other way of knowing who said or did what if these PR 'leaks' about what happened behind closed doors didn't occur and it would be better for the long-term image of the club if they didn't. Before the board were mostly 'gentlemen' who would have considered such underhand tactics beneath them, even if they were unhappy that a player or manager wanted to leave. In most cases our DOF and the owners are happy to sell players and managers to the highest bidder when it suits them but would prefer it if the fans didn't think of it that way.

I stand by what I said about Van Dijk not being world class. He is being seriously found out at Liverpool.

With the exception of Mane, and maybe Wanyama, all of the other players Les has sold for big money have been largely crap elsewhere - Lambert, Morgan, Lallana (mostly, now a reserve player), Lovren and Van Dijk. Absolute toilet.

Good.

I stand by what I said about Van Dijk not being world class. He is being seriously found out at Liverpool.

With the exception of Mane, and maybe Wanyama, all of the other players Les has sold for big money have been largely crap elsewhere - Lambert, Morgan, Lallana (mostly, now a reserve player), Lovren and Van Dijk. Absolute toilet.

Good.

They were good for us and I believe that a few of them who would have happily stayed a year or two longer, like Wanyama, Mane, Fonte and Koeman, were sold far too soon, because that was what Les Reed and Kat Liebherr wanted to do. Of course, they nearly all get tainted by the negative PR 'leaks' to the media and internet, which many fans choose to believe. I'm not saying that most players aren't happy to go along with being sold to a big club but the club has been very happy to cash in on them too. There was a 'leak' from West Ham not long ago that a certain DOF had been letting other clubs know he was available but it seems none of them wanted him. That 'leak' probably has as much validity as the 'leaks' about our players and managers.

For me, hated is too strong a word. Life is too short to hate some bloke that I never met because he asked to leave the team in pursuit of more money, and more success.

Disappointed, yes. Irritated, often, but I don’t hate any of them.

That does not mean to say that I don’t enjoy it when things go poorly for them at Liverpool. I enjoy it greatly.

Lallana, by a country mile. The baby isn't his either, which is funny.

Also Clyne, used to drink loads of Coca Cola in Orange Rooms and when confronted by the manager about drinking them out of coke, he argued that he could buy the joint if he so wished. It's a shame his love of Coca Cola has put him down the pecking order for Liverpool. Doubt he'll play for them again.

Well you have to draw the line somewhere I guess.