Other games this weekend

Pamplemousse

Every game at 3pm massive for us

Everton v Palace

Stoke v Brighton

Swansea v Burnley

West Ham v Watford

Huddersfield v Bournemouth and Newcastle v Man Utd tomorrow.

Chelsea v West Brom on Monday

It'll be interesting to see where we end up by tomorrow.

Edited by Pamplemousse

Ideally the perfect results for today would be

Draw (or Everton home win as a second choice)

Draw

Burnley away win (draw wouldn't be a catastrophe)

Draw.

Lots of draws today then! (Fingers crossed!) Definitely need the home sides (bar Everton) to avoid wins.

Speak for yourself! I'd rather the mid table teams lose. A win tomorrow could see us only 2 points away from the top half of the table.

Always speak for myself,and here's some more. From here , with the fixtures left,our woeful win record this season ,our lack of any punch from our attacking players and an inept manager, avoiding relegation will be an achievement.

Other teams are obviously going to pick up points.

For me, West Ham and Watford will very likely be fine on 30 points, and Bmth on 31 obviously.

Palace have a tough run now and no Zaha. All the teams from Brighton downwarss are in massive trouble but Swansea have momentum and its hard to see them dropping.

For us, Burnley until the end of March is huge. Get 10pts from those games (Burnley, Stoke, Swansea, WH, Newcastle) and we should be fine. Any less and it will be bloody tight.

Other teams are obviously going to pick up points.

For me, West Ham and Watford will very likely be fine on 30 points, and Bmth on 31 obviously.

Palace have a tough run now and no Zaha. All the teams from Brighton downwarss are in massive trouble but Swansea have momentum and its hard to see them dropping.

For us, Burnley until the end of March is huge. Get 10pts from those games (Burnley, Stoke, Swansea, WH, Newcastle) and we should be fine. Any less and it will be bloody tight.

remember we have only won 5 league games all season.....and two of them were WBA !